Reem would destroy Cain

all cain needs to do is press reem against the cage without throwing a single strike and the ref would stop the fight because reem would be too gassed out to fight back.

I think JDS is worse match up for Cain than Reem. I don't expect Reem to have better TDD than Junior. It also upsets me a little bit that after joining ufc Reem still fights guys that are level below JDS and Cain.

Reem would would have Round 1 and half of round 2 to KO Cain, if he doesn't then he gets brutalized. (I'm a huge Reem fan)

i've looked at a lot of these threads. Anderson silva is one of the most diverse fighters in the ufc, from his muay thai to his jiu jitsu. The same can be said for the majority of the title holders from feather to light heavy weight. The only difference was junior dos santos. He has a jiu jitsu background but has chosen to employ his boxing. The type of cardio it takes to box is vastly less than what it takes to grapple. That's what you saw last night. In boxing you can reset and get yourself together.in a wrestling match or jiu jitsu match if you relax the other guy will pound/submit you.jds has to bring more to the table then just great boxing. Cain is one of the best strikers in the ufc. He lands more significant strkes then any other fighter in the organization and has an above 60 percent takedown advantage which is the highest in the heavy weight division.

You think overeem has the cardio to go against cain? Cain showed up for his last two fights. Look at what happened to big foot and dos santos. I don't care if junior never quit, loot at his face. He got finished in my book. At no point was i ever worried about cain being able to win either by tko or decision. After the third round it was clear if this fight continued the only hope junior would have to keep his belt was to knock out cain. Since that never seemed remotely possible i think this was a beat down like the silva fight. Both men showed up in top condition unlike the last fight and look what happened. Cain's a fucking beast. Cain continues the trend for the title holders to be complete fighters standing and on the ground. Reem is going to get owned like django's wife if he thinks his suspect cardio can match the pace that cain works at.

quoted for truth

Back