Reem would destroy Cain

why do people keep bringing this fight up in regards overeem? No one else in the HW div can push forward striking then flop to his back like that safely
Im no fan of the overroid but damn

The gas tank man, with Reem it's the gas tank. We know he's got an average chin and we know he gasses. How can you be so sure a guy with an average chin and bad gas tank is going to walk over the best couple HW's in the world?

I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

Overeem is massively over rated. Essentially he used PED's to get out of a division where the top tier fighters destroyed him. Now he is bigger not better. Essentially the hype is stemming from a bunch of dudes frothing at the mouth over his mass gain.

He won't beat Cain, he won't beat JDS & we won't have to wait long to find out.

You've had all day to think of something intelligent to respond with, and this is what you come up with?

sad :(

whats sad is you try to say hes proven at hw, when his resume consists of a sick brock, duffee who has done nothing other than crush cans and get hit with the hammerfist of doom from russow, and his classic fight with werdum, who looked better in the striking exchanges and for some reason decided to flop on his back thinking that overreem would follow him to the mat....
i guess duffee has big muscles as well, it must really score some points with you i guess.

You do realize Overeem got outstuck by Werdum right?

I hope you also realize that Overeem wilts under pressure and has no gas tank.

almost spit up my milk lol werdum out striking ubereem...:rolleyes: and i dont even like the reem

why do people keep bringing this fight up in regards overeem? No one else in the HW div can push forward striking then flop to his back like that safely
Im no fan of the overroid but damn

Because reem gassed as a result? He also couldnt get his striking going because werdum was in his face. Thats exactly what cain will do.

Cain did not look that impressive last night in the striking department. I gotta give it to the guy though. he's agressive and has heart. Unfortunately Reem is too skilled IMO

Reem would turtle up or tap to strikes. No heart. No cardio. No toughness. He's an amazing striker, but he'd be on his ass, eating fists.

In all honesty Alistair does have very good kickboxing but he's slow compared to Cain. And when he's not juicing he's not as big and runs out of gas (see his fight with Overeem from Strikeforce).

Cain would beat the shit out of Overeem, no question about it.

The Reem handled Brock so he is now this unstoppable fighter who is going to destroy the HW division. After he gets blasted by JDS or Cain, both of which I believe would beat him, sherdog will call him a cheating can who was never good to begin with.

i can't wait to see the excuses on here when The Reem KO's Cain in the 1st...please let this fight happen!

He could have a chance to destroy Cain , if he could give a clean sample...

whats sad is you try to say hes proven at hw, when his resume consists of a sick brock, duffee who has done nothing other than crush cans and get hit with the hammerfist of doom from russow, and his classic fight with werdum, who looked better in the striking exchanges and for some reason decided to flop on his back thinking that overreem would follow him to the mat....
i guess duffee has big muscles as well, it must really score some points with you i guess.

times i've mentioned the phrase "big muscles" - 0

times you've mentioned the phrase "big muscles" - 2

ponder on that fun fact for a bit there, junior.

times i've mentioned the phrase "big muscles" - 0

times you've mentioned the phrase "big muscles" - 2

ponder on that fun fact for a bit there, junior.

considering its the only thing that has changed about him since he was a punching bag for the pride middleweights, i just lumped you in with the rest of the shitheads that think hes a god. my apologies.

considering its the only thing that has changed about him since he was a punching bag for the pride middleweights, i just lumped you in with the rest of the shitheads that think hes a god. my apologies.

If you had more than shit for brains then you would know that Overeem went from being an average striker in the LHW division to being the best striker in the world at HW.

I could see this. I really think he'd ragdoll Cain just as he handled Brock.

So many awesome matchups at HW.

Back