Reem would destroy Cain

No. Overeem wilts when ever he gets hit hard, JDS showed a lot of heart when he got hurt by Cain, if that was Overeem taking that punch he would have lost by TKO.

Also, his gas tank wouldn't hold up either. Alistair's gas tank isn't very good, at all. And please, I hope people don't compare Cain to Brock.

Reem would turtle up or tap to strikes. No heart. No cardio. No toughness. He's an amazing striker, but he'd be on his ass, eating fists.

Cain wouldn't make it out of the first round without getting KO'd. Overeem's striking is on another level compared to Kongo or JDS.

I don't know when people decided Werdum outstruck Reem. Reem won that fight and I don't really remember that much controversy.

The argument about Reem and Cain is exactly why it would be an interesting fight. Reem has been touched up by faster guys before, we don't really know how we would fare against a top wrestler in a cage and nobody is sure about his gas tank.

On the other hand, Cain's chin is there to be hit and he has been put down before.

Sounds like a classic match up to me.

Assuming, of course, Reem wins his comeback fight

If you had more than shit for brains then you would know that Overeem went from being an average striker in the LHW division to being the best striker in the world at HW.

no, he didnt. his run in k-1 is more credit to the lackster shitstorm that k-1 has become rather than his elite striking. k-1 isnt close to what it used to be, and overroid still hasnt fought anyone in the fucking mma hw division worth a fuck. sorry kids, i dont need a hero that bad.

no, he didnt. his run in k-1 is more credit to the lackster shitstorm that k-1 has become rather than his elite striking. k-1 isnt close to what it used to be, and overroid still hasnt fought anyone in the fucking mma hw division worth a fuck. sorry kids, i dont need a hero that bad.

lol overroid why havent i heard that before

Overeem has taken harder shots in K1 than Cain could ever dream of taking and still went on to win.

Could have fooled me. He got caught by Hari in the 2nd fight and was just getting destroyed. What I'm saying is that in MMA, if he got dropped and a guy like Cain got on top of him with GNP, he would probably turn over into a defensive shell or get finished like he did against Shogun twice.

Alistair could defend easier in K1 as well, those gloves do help when it comes to defending kicks and punches. Alistair also loves to kick and throws that stepping knee, which can work very well with wrestlers who want to set up TD's.

He defended Brock's TD, but Brock didn't even grab his leg and drive, it was like he grabbed Alistair's leg and just expected him to fall down. Cain drives you across the cage when he grabs a leg and IMO JDS has much better TDD than Alistair. Most of the times Alistair has lost by strikes is when he's gassed, against Cain, it just depends if he can land a good shot and hurt Cain and possibly finish him, or if Cain has his way with him and makes Reem gas.

Anderson Silva beat Chael Sonnen twice, but in both fights Chael used pressure and TD's and did very well, but Alistair isn't Anderson Silva when it comes to conditioning and movement. Alistair won't be able to get that knee off if he's backing up, or very good kicks, Alistair also throws hooks more than anything, which Cain could duck under and get TD's from dodging strikes and driving Alistair into the fence and pulling him off his feet.

Alistair is a good fighter, but if he CAN'T land a big punch, knee or kick on Cain, he's doomed. I also think JDS would beat Alistair because Alistair telegraphs the stepping-in knee a lot, and I think he'd catch Alistair the same way he caught Gonzaga when he went to step in with a kick.

I luv shertards: reem going destroy jds and Cain! Jds going knock out Cain in 1st round again! Jds going destroy reem! Reem has glass jaw! Cain has glass jaw!.. I never seen so many people underestimate, talk shit about the top 3 hw in the world. It's a 50/50 chance with this 3 fighters. I'm fan of all 3 fighters I can see there weakness and there strong pionts. Look at Cain vs jds I, most people had Cain in that fight and he got tko. Cain vs jds II, JDS going knock Cain out again in first round. Cain went 5 rounds didn't get ko, jds folded in that fight. If reem beats bigfoot, he can win in the clinch, cain can win by being aggressive and pressuring reem. But all means Yall keep going at it, keep picking one over the other and bash the other. I do like coming in here for good laughs how biased people are on here.

Cain will bullrush Overeem, put him out of his comfort zone, shoot for some takedowns, strike Overeem in the head, Overeem will gas in 4:00 minutes, Cain will be able to just play with him for the remaining rounds.

I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

I agree about the knees, JDS had the tai-plump( or whatever it's called in English) on Cain on 10/20 occasions and just threw some lazy weak uppercuts, where AO would have kneed the crap out of his opponent in that same situation.
Given that exact situation AO would win, if it will go that way when and if they meet, we will have to see in the future.
As we saw yesterday and on many other occasions 1 punch can change the fight, even more so with the HW.
All you people with your absolute statements about who will definitly win, probably haven't seen much if any MMA, otherwise you would all know anything can happen in a fight and you wouldn't make yourself look like idiots with your dumbass absolute statements.:icon_chee

I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

i agree

considering its the only thing that has changed about him since he was a punching bag for the pride middleweights, i just lumped you in with the rest of the shitheads that think hes a god. my apologies.

Thanks for sacking up and admitting you are a drooling buffoon, appreciate that.

You do realize Overeem got outstuck by Werdum right?

How? By flopping onto his back every time Overeem took a step toward him?

There's more to a fight than what you can pull up on a stat sheet afterward. What Werdum did in that fight was disgraceful, and he lost the fight because of it.

Back