Reem would destroy Cain

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

You do realize Overeem got outstuck by Werdum right?

I hope you also realize that Overeem wilts under pressure and has no gas tank.

I get a good laugh at all you Overeem haters.

Jds striking was never on reems level Overeem is all around a better striker, reem is stronger, and more proven off his back.

Last night Cain rushed foward his leaving himself open jds did not utilize a jab or anything to stop Cain. Then in the clinch jds had opportunities to land knees the whole night. Cain has sloppy striking leaving himself open reem will get the ko.

I know this forum hates on reem so Idc about your responses hope UFC get Cain in mexico quick he won't be champ for long

Stop...just stop.

When was the last time a HW pushed his pace on Overeem? The second Kharitonov fight?

This is just your opinion, Allistar's cardio is what scares me the most about him fighting Cain, True he could win on strikes but if Cain gets past this he wins in my opinion.

Opinions we all have them on Sherdog.

at least reem would throw kicks and knees

Overeem's weakness plays into Cain's strength. Overeem doesn't like to be pressured, and Cain will give him nothing but pressure if they fight.

Reem is most definitely proven on his back.

He has spent a lot of time there, being concussed by light heavy weights.

There's only one way to find out.

Kobe+Bryant+rubs+his+hands+together+in+Barcelona+2010.JPG

Hopefully Bigfoot doesn't screw this match up.

i love Alistair but i've always said Cain is the one HW he'd be an underdog against

Reem would've quit long before the final bell.

Overeem < Chuck
Overeem < Shogun
lets try something different this time
Arona > Overeem
Sergei > Overeem
Ok he for sure will beat Cain and JDS lol

i just posted here as a reminder for when he actually fights someone worth a fuck and gets embarrassed.... again.

There's a possibility that reem could knock cain's giant boulder of a head off with a knee in the early stages, but truthfully cain is a much better fighter with a *MUCH* better gas tank than alistair.

Both aren't smart against a wrestler like Cain.

what's up with your sig? do you mean "intact"?

you're weird. your sig is weird. i saw someone respond to one of your posts with "you are the worst poster in these forums" and i'm going to go ahead and agree with him.

Back