Reem was blatantly using PED's during the USADA era

Strikeforce’s testing wasn’t any different than the testing that finally busted Overeem. They used commission testing only, just like the UFC did in 2012 when Reem finally popped. Overeem never had a single USADA violation that I can recall, it was NSAC that caught him. UFC hadn’t started working with USADA yet when Reem popped.
Yet Overeem, Werdum, Bigfoot and Barnett had zero problems passing tests in Strikeforce but all were busted in the UFC. Something has always been very fishy about Scott Coker orgs. Usually the few guys who test positive are fighters like Kimbo and Ken Shamrock, two very old, expendable fighters (sacrificial lambs to "prove" they're testing).

You are right,of course,but im sure Lesnar was also on gear. I dont think he can fight without it. Other than the Hunt debacle,he never fought under USADA.
I'm sure he did in the WWE, but he was smaller and less defined in the UFC than in pro wrestling. I think he totally stopped or at least minimized his use in his main UFC run. He certainly wasn't doing the amount of PEDs Overeem was at the same time.

He actually looks like he may have some sort of health issues now, to me.

He looks emaciated.
That might just be the way he looks from years and years of PED abuse. Probably more likely the case. Those things age you like fucking crazy. I would also be surprised if he was 100% clean even now.

Edit: you could be right. Health issues would force him off the juice and it would also force him to start eating better, which would explain why he’s a vegan now.

I'm sure he did in the WWE, but he was smaller and less defined in the UFC than in pro wrestling. I think he totally stopped or at least minimized his use in his main UFC run. He certainly wasn't doing the amount of PEDs Overeem was at the same time.
He was smaller and less defined,but I think its because that was for visually aesthetic reasons,which is important in WWE. He was probably on some other shit still. He probably saw the bulk as a hinderance.

He was smaller and less defined,but I think its because that was for visually aesthetic reasons,which is important in WWE. He was probably on some other shit still. He probably saw the bulk as a hinderance.
Muscles don’t round and look like Brock’s did in his prime WWE days without the use of large amounts of multiple different drugs. Specific drugs have very specific effects. He was definitely using more aesthetically pleasing drugs during his WWE days. He stopped using them for his MMA career because PEDs of that type actually hinder athletic ability.

Brock also looked smaller later in his MMA career because he had to stop abusing PEDs as much for health reasons. Diverticulitis.

Reactions: HHJ
Absolutely. Its just so absurd that now he has himself made a tool campaigning for some alternative nutrition companies talking absolute nonsense about nutrition. I listened to a interview with him and it was kinda shocking realizing how dumb he is.

But I have to correct myself he is now vegetarian not vegan. Just combined with some dumb unscientific diet.

Thats the level of "intellect" Overeem shows.

is it really that shocking though? he's been hit in the head many times and KO'd more than most HWs in the sport have.

This really wasn´t fair to Brock, who was all natural.

Yeah, guy def wasn't pulsing roids his entire life:

2_FB_CgLjWEAotSJF.jpg

Pathetic juice monkey.

Yeah, guy def wasn't pulsing roids his entire life:

2_FB_CgLjWEAotSJF.jpg

Pathetic juice monkey.

‘I’m a white boy and I’m jacked. Deal with it.’

I know its crazy, but I think you can tell pretty accurately if they are a user by how their nips look. Want to confirm my theory with the women's lineup but it seems that men who are known cheats have a certain way with their nips.

could be. it’s possible his doctor had a talk with him and told him that being that large is bad for his heart. an extra 50 lbs of muscle is better than 50 lbs of fat, but it’s still a lot of work to pump all that blood through your veins.
He's objectively healthier now than if he was 250 pounds. If he isn't fighting there's no need to be so huge.

We have all speculated that fighters are still on cycles(because they are) during the USADA era, but had to take a little more precaution compared to the older testing style, which is taken around fight week. Fighters had to be smarter about cycling on and off and timing things to minimize a detection window.

Pre USADA Reem was blasting steroids, USADA reem was probably microdosing TRT and doing other things like EPO, Now that he is retired and downsizing, we can see what a truly natty Reem looks like.

Ubereem(2008-2012)
8hd4ibjz9l981.jpg

Econoreem(2013-2021)
4-stages-of-overeem-v0-y0h4bp98q59b1.png

Natty retired Reem(2021-Present)(Right picture is late Econoreem)
TinyReem.0.jpg

Pretty clear cut case opf PED abuse when you shrink that much post retirement. Most natural fighters actually get bigger when they retire because they aren't doing all the cardio they were doing as a fighter.

It still shocks me that people somehow think pro-athletes particularly fighters are natural.
The only justifiable reason for that naivety is being a child.

Even if you dont work out, dont understand human physiology at even a bro-science level-

If a fighter like Reem was allowed to do Roids in an organization like Pride for a few thousand dollars, what do you think he and other fighters will do when their is WAY more money at stake?

Dudes are living in some childhood fantasy with peds and MMA

Be careful you’re only allowed to accuse Conor of being on steroids. Accusing a black fighter will get you yellow carded quick. The hypocrisy and double standards on this site is ridiculous
Its a skin pigment THANG??

no way!

upload_2023-11-2_14-47-1.png

He's just back to his normal physique. Looks pretty similar to his LHW days.

Sounds healthy in that interview with Helgoofy.

Back