Reem was blatantly using PED's during the USADA era

Yeah, he does:

images

alistair-overeem-vs-vitor-belfort-pride-fc-grand-prix.jpg

14.png

I saw the OP and immediately wanted to post pictures of him in the Pride era. Luckily I realized I had already done so before I went looking for pics.

We have all speculated that fighters are still on cycles(because they are) during the USADA era, but had to take a little more precaution compared to the older testing style, which is taken around fight week. Fighters had to be smarter about cycling on and off and timing things to minimize a detection window.

Pre USADA Reem was blasting steroids, USADA reem was probably microdosing TRT and doing other things like EPO, Now that he is retired and downsizing, we can see what a truly natty Reem looks like.

Ubereem(2008-2012)
8hd4ibjz9l981.jpg

Econoreem(2013-2021)
4-stages-of-overeem-v0-y0h4bp98q59b1.png

Natty retired Reem(2021-Present)(Right picture is late Econoreem)
TinyReem.0.jpg

Pretty clear cut case opf PED abuse when you shrink that much post retirement. Most natural fighters actually get bigger when they retire because they aren't doing all the cardio they were doing as a fighter.

Well this is certainly fighter bashing

You should always assume fighters are, especially fighters with resources

Lol @ all you overweight North Americans claiming the reem is looking unhealthy now.

Chances are quite high you are.

ecoreem might have been natty but trained, 2021 till now might be just natty and inactive

just sayin

Are you new to combat sports?

This has been obvious for a very long time.
ive seen sherdoggers with ancient acct here
who actually think their favorite fighters are natural
hell many people believe the earth is flat too

gsp fedor natural lmao

Econoreem could've been pulled off with gym and calorie maintenance, after the Uber cycle.

There were people saying his change from 205 to Ubereem was completely normal, because people don't understand black genetics. I don't claim to know whether that's a thing or not, but his change from 205 to Ubereem was in a very short amount of time & a drastic change at that

You guys understand whe he retired he went vegan... and he lost alot of weight because of it yeah hes ben on gear but his figure now is not because hes off the gear hes also living on twigs and berry's and isnt gonna hold any body fat

Yeah, hopefully I'm wrong.

But his weight loss doesn't just look like he stopped juicing or training. It looks like what you often see when someone is battling a serious health issue.

Again, I do hope it isn't the case, but I have a weird suspicion.
I think that is a comparative error. Fans are accustomed to seeing him huge. Those who are emaciated don't look anything like this. He has solid, skinny muscles like he did in Pride as a LHW. Muscles, like chest and biceps, don't look like this when emaciated from illness. It also usually takes a while, and this popped up all of a sudden when her stopped roids.

QmA1RjP.jpg

M0RH5vT.jpg

generally

Last edited:
Do people still know nothing about drug testing? Do you actually think any professional sports are clean? Or even remotely?
Be nice Husky, they're just kids who know no better, we have to teach them the way of combat sports and Sherdog. 😆

We have all speculated that fighters are still on cycles(because they are) during the USADA era, but had to take a little more precaution compared to the older testing style, which is taken around fight week. Fighters had to be smarter about cycling on and off and timing things to minimize a detection window.

Pre USADA Reem was blasting steroids, USADA reem was probably microdosing TRT and doing other things like EPO, Now that he is retired and downsizing, we can see what a truly natty Reem looks like.

Ubereem(2008-2012)
8hd4ibjz9l981.jpg

Econoreem(2013-2021)
4-stages-of-overeem-v0-y0h4bp98q59b1.png

Natty retired Reem(2021-Present)(Right picture is late Econoreem)
TinyReem.0.jpg

Pretty clear cut case opf PED abuse when you shrink that much post retirement. Most natural fighters actually get bigger when they retire because they aren't doing all the cardio they were doing as a fighter.
Like Hendo and TRT.

Ubereem was definitely on tons of roids but Econoreem had an attainable physique naturally for a guy his size. The guy is in his 40s now and no longer training, that has more to do with what he looks like now. He's no longer under any PED testing, he could be juicing as much as he wanted. It's not beneficial to carry around that much muscle as a middle aged man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back