Media Reem open to fighting Derrick Lewis or JDS

Leave the UFC being 3 -1 in his last 4 and getting paid nearly half a mil to show.

<LikeReally5>
I mean he almost lost his last fight I don’t wanna see him fight ngaunna again and I don’t see him getting around that fight and getting a title shot without fighting him unless danna protects him

Man the UFC really are scumbags.

So he's one of the most active fighters there are, fights anyone they put in front of him, helps them out with short notice fights, is well liked and respected and still draws fans. Oh, plus he's still top ten.

So they reward him by cutting his pay in half because he had the audacity to not win every fight.
They need to pay that $4.2 billion somehow.

Overeem would beat Lewis from exhaustion from all that chasing Lewis will have to do to get close to Overeem.

One of the last anyone anywhere guys left in the UFC, I’ve been a huge Overeem fans since his Pride days. I’m glad to see he’s still doing it and hasn’t lost his goal of putting that elusive UFC belt around his waist. One of the few from the old school (late 90’s with MMA/KB IIRC) left and doing it, not a surprise at HW, but props for 20 years in the game with most of those years being spent competing at the very highest level...

War Overeem
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back