Media Reem open to fighting Derrick Lewis or JDS

He already beat a better version of JDS than the one we have now. Wouldn't want to see that again.

Why would he wanna clock JDS again. Lets do Overeem vs Cyril Gane LOL

Reem has fought 10 times since JDS in dec 2015
JDS 7 times.
Arlovski 11.
Is Arlovski the most active UFC HW?
Impressive.

Most overpaid fighter on the UFC roster.

Jarl

I want that JDS rematch to set things straight!
What do you mean to set things straight , Reem handled JDS last time , took almost no damage was patient found his opening and knocked jds out

Of course he is. The man is out of his mind and his attitude seems to only become more positive with each punch to the head he takes, while somehow staying as mentally sharp as ever after every brutal knockout.

He truly is an anomaly, I have never in my life seen any other fighter in any other combat sport take so many brutal KO losses only to come back and put on some fantastic performances and come back as a solid contender. Furthering that, he doesn't seem to show any signs of brain damage.

I'd like to see him face the winner of Aleksei, both fun fights for him. He'd get through Aleksei pretty easily, Lewis could knock him though.

Francis rematch over blaydes
I wouldn't want to see this match unless it's for the title. There is a very good chance that Francis knocks Reem's head clean off of his soulders again, so it would have to be for something.

The problem with Overeem-Lewis is that Lewis is already fighting Oleinik and Blaydes is likely to fight the winner. If Lewis loses maybe he can fight Overeem.

The problem with Overeem-JDS is it already happened 4.5 years ago and Reem won. Since that fight JDS has gone 4-3 with losses to 3 guys that also beat Reem over the same time period (Stipe, Blaydes, Ngannou).

So beating JDS really wouldn't prove anything or suggest that Reem could beat any of the guys he lost to

I do think since Reem is 3-1 in his last 4 and was 10 seconds away from a win against Rozenstruik, with 2 more wins Reem should get another title shot. Happy to have him fight top 10 guys he hasn't fought yet.

Why would he wanna clock JDS again. Lets do Overeem vs Cyril Gane LOL
I feel like he's just getting as many fights in as he can on this great contract he has. Never won a ufc title and pulling almost a million just to show. So rematches against someone he's already beaten is probably just fine for him as long as that same price tag is attached. I'd like to see the lewis fight, it's a fresh match thats fun.

Can’t blame Overeem for calling out one easy fight (JDS) but Lewis might get the KO.

Back