Media Reem open to fighting Derrick Lewis or JDS

Of course he is. The man is out of his mind and his attitude seems to only become more positive with each punch to the head he takes, while somehow staying as mentally sharp as ever after every brutal knockout.
I honestly thinknits the lack of wars or beatings. Hes one shot knocked out almost everytime. Never in a brutal beatdown like diego Sanchez

$800k days are over, $400k since his new contract. Started when he fought Pavlovich.

Man the UFC really are scumbags.

So he's one of the most active fighters there are, fights anyone they put in front of him, helps them out with short notice fights, is well liked and respected and still draws fans. Oh, plus he's still top ten.

So they reward him by cutting his pay in half because he had the audacity to not win every fight.

I feel like he's just getting as many fights in as he can on this great contract he has. Never won a ufc title and pulling almost a million just to show. So rematches against someone he's already beaten is probably just fine for him as long as that same price tag is attached. I'd like to see the lewis fight, it's a fresh match thats fun.
Overeem said after beating Walt Harris that he wants a title shot

He's fought more than half the guys In the top 10
Wins against: #5 JDS, #10 Walt Harris
Losses against: #3 Blaydes, #2 Ngannou, Stipe, #6 Rozenstruik
Hasn't fought: #1 Cormier (retiring after Stipe fight), #4 Lewis (already booked against Oleinik and likely to fight Blaydes if he wins), #8 Volkov (just lost to Blaydes), #9 Augusto Sakai (beat Blagoy Ivanov on May 30)

But being 3-1 in his last 4 with that controversial loss to Rozenstruik he should be 2 or 3 wins away from a TS, especially if Stipe and Cormier both retire

I want to see him with the UFC belt around his waist, a true warrior deserves gold.

Ps: Lets be honest, against Cormier or Ngannou I dont see much chances... however let him compete!

He really shouldn't have lost to Rozenstruik. Really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in that one, and the stoppage was a bit questionable as well despite the lip injury as Rozenstruik really wasn't following up on the knockdown. I think he can take black beast if he plays it smart. Remember what over-the-hill JDS did to him.

So now Reem is “overpaid” because he makes a good living fighting?

I thoughts fighters were being exploited by Dana. Which one is it?

400k to show is probably what you’d need to pay to start seeing the LeBron style A level guys in the octagon.

Come on overeem. Let's get the rematch with francis. You nearly had him there. If he hadn't banged you out you would have won easilly

Reactions: mkt
Zero response to fight JDS again. He got the KO and would be fighting an even more broken JDS that would do nothing for his ranking.

He should try to get the Blaydes win back or fight Black Beast. There's nothing else for him right now.
He is training partner with Blaydes. Lewis is pretty much the only guy who he hasn't fought.
Junior is fighing Jairzinho next.

Most overpaid fighter on the UFC roster.

Jarl
He gets paid what he should be getting paid. Reem is a legend in the sport. Others are getting fucked and didn't negotiate well.

I want to see him with the UFC belt around his waist, a true warrior deserves gold.

Ps: Lets be honest, against Cormier or Ngannou I dont see much chances... however let him compete!
I actually would favor Overeem over Cormier though. His size, he actually has a good ground game. And since Cormier is quite small I think Alistair would blast those knees up the middle constantly. Would be a very interesting fight for sure, unfortunately we'll never see it.

I honestly thinknits the lack of wars or beatings. Hes one shot knocked out almost everytime. Never in a brutal beatdown like diego Sanchez
Yep, in many interviews he tells about keeping his body very healthy, and indeed for the career he has had, he hasn't had many injuries. Also training very smart I guess. And like you say, rarely goes through an extened beating, he just gets hit with one big punch and goes out. Not saying that's also healthy, but seems to me better than guys like Poirier, Gaethje, Hooker, and countless others who constantly go through brutal wars.

I actually would favor Overeem over Cormier though. His size, he actually has a good ground game. And since Cormier is quite small I think Alistair would blast those knees up the middle constantly. Would be a very interesting fight for sure, unfortunately we'll never see it.

Yep, in many interviews he tells about keeping his body very healthy, and indeed for the career he has had, he hasn't had many injuries. Also training very smart I guess. And like you say, rarely goes through an extened beating, he just gets hit with one big punch and goes out. Not saying that's also healthy, but seems to me better than guys like Poirier, Gaethje, Hooker, and countless others who constantly go through brutal wars.
100%. Getting knocked out if obviously very bad for you but taking extended beatings its probably ly worse.

Naw he kinda got lucky with jds, and black beast is tough reem should leave the ufc and go somewhere he can juice at

Cormier would eat knees the whole fight the jones kick that knocked out Cormier can be replicated by overeem with even more power

Naw he kinda got lucky with jds, and black beast is tough reem should leave the ufc and go somewhere he can juice at
Leave the UFC being 3 -1 in his last 4 and getting paid nearly half a mil to show.

<LikeReally5>

Back