Recent rush of Conor hate threads are because the haters are shook

You mean the guy whose entire skill set is based around steroids and likely has been since he was wrestling in high school? Even he admitted he was never very technical as a wrestler.

I don't care if guys roid as long as they actually have skills to go with it like overeem and don't just rely on th physicality it gives them. Brock is just one giant ped lol.

So you're telling me you just need to pump yourself full of steroids and just win without any skill?

Roiding Overeem is no different than Roiding Brock. You just like Overeem or at least his style and don't like Brock and/or his style.

Double standards running wild!

Go do some roids and fight some pro-fighters and tell us how you don't need skill.

I think it's more likely people are sick of people beating a dead horse. This fight is pointless but the casuals are acting like its something special.

So you're telling me you just need to pump yourself full of steroids and just win without any skill?

Roiding Overeem is no different than Roiding Brock. You just like Overeem or at least his style and don't like Brock and/or his style.

Double standards running wild!

Go do some roids and fight some pro-fighters and tell us how you don't need skill.

brocks body responded very well to steroids. Better than most. Brock won his ncaa championship by overpowering his opponents, just like he did in mma. When reem was in dream grabbing people's necls and putting them into comas with knees then they were the same. But reem is noticeably smaller now, has changed his style up and has worked his way back to a titleshot. That takes real skill.. Sure brock has a certain baseline level of skill buts it doesnt have anything on alistairs high level striking and bjj.

in short, brock wins by being bigger and more powerful then his opponents. Overeem doesnt.

This fight is all anybodys talked about since the first one.

Lets fuckin fight already.

I got a challenge for both sides. Dont make a Conor/Nate thread from now until weigh ins.

Some jag off in another thread saying how Conor was lucky to have not come across Hacran Dias and Nik Lentz on his way to the title...

O97G1_s-200x150.gif

Guys saying at how a dude that's the undefeated champion in his division is a 'limited fighter'...

giphy.gif

People saying he had favorable match ups, since when was Aldo a favorable match up for anyone...

0vK8Jy1.gif

etc, etc...

I used to be a big Mcgregor fan, then he started pissing me off with his showboating and obnoxiousness so I jumped off the band wagon, this was around the time he won the title. Throughout all of that I was never under any impression that the dude was not a great fighter, I just didn't like his attitude. What is it with sherdoggers who try undermine everything dudes in this sport do because they don't like them personally. Same exact shit with Jon Jones where people hang on to the Gus fight or try to say the dude ain't one of the greatest of all time just because he likes a little blow.

You guys have fucking issues, man.

{<jimmies}

{<Mcgoat}
who rustled ur jimmies?

There would be more pro-Conor threads to even it out but a lot of them left the site after Conor lost

LoL!
They'll be back.

It's going to be more epic than ever after the Conor hype train gets back on track.

Conor's haters go full retard because Conor's fans went full retard

Lentz would actually give Conor troubles IMO.

I would assume it's the same reason why tardbox MMA fans keep bringing up pro-wrestling.

MMA fans shook by pro-wrestlers... hell, one didn't fight for like 4+ years, came back and completely dominated a top10.
The whole 'roided to the gills' part is conspicuously absent, lol.

threads got merged because no one cares about your opinions

Conor haters are still shook from the Aldo fight and trying to hope that Nate will make Conor go away so that Aldo can reclaim his belt without getting KTFO'd again.

Let them hope.

I was a big fan of "The Notorious" Conor McGregor but all this "Money Mac" shit has turned me away.

The whole 'roided to the gills' part is conspicuously absent, lol.

"Roided to the gills" only seems to conspicuously become apparent when the other guy loses, lol

"Roided to the gills" only seems to conspicuously become apparent when the other guy loses, lol
Funny how that works, isn't it? It's as if people, for God knows what reason, are naturally predisposed to believe that blatant cheaters shouldn't prosper.

Also Lesnar's abuse of the exemption period may have fucked up other (clean) fighters trying to fight on short notice. Ben Saunder said it has affected him and if that's true, I'm sure there will be others.

So Lesnar's cheating has robbed not just Hunt and the fans of a fair fight, but potentially money from other fighters down the road. So don't be the asshole schmuck who gives a lying roid-monkey a pass, because it's not about just Hunt, or even angry fans, but actual fighters who are gonna pay the price for Lesnar being a lying juicer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back