Recent rush of Conor hate threads are because the haters are shook

He's going to make them all look stupid on August 20 and they know it.

313q1jl.jpg
Shook?

What the fook!

Funny how that works, isn't it? It's as if people, for God knows what reason, are naturally predisposed to believe that blatant cheaters shouldn't prosper.

Also Lesnar's abuse of the exemption period may have fucked up other (clean) fighters trying to fight on short notice. Ben Saunder said it has affected him and if that's true, I'm sure there will be others.

So Lesnar's cheating has robbed not just Hunt and the fans of a fair fight, but potentially money from other fighters down the road. So don't be the asshole schmuck who gives a lying roid-monkey a pass, because it's not about just Hunt, or even angry fans, but actual fighters who are gonna pay the price for Lesnar being a lying juicer.

Double standards. Where are these big rants for the other 200 guys popping?

Can you please post me some of your historic rants about them?

Something tells me I won't find any because again, double standards....

Should I check your history for these rants or will I be wasting my time?

Lol

313q1jl.jpg

gif is hilarious

because bj is the biggest cry baby in the world

Did any of other PED users cause the USADA exemption period to become a source of deep suspicion that might cost lower-paid fighters work in the future? Or naw?

You're ranting about double standards and other guys as if it's relevant here.

Even if I were a pro-PED guy who suddenly became anti-PED, that'd be fine, lol. Because Lesnar fucked not just Hunt of a fair outing but potentially other fighters. And that's what matters.

Did any of other PED users cause the USADA exemption period to become a source of deep suspicion that might cost lower-paid fighters work in the future? Or naw?

You're ranting about double standards and other guys as if it's relevant here.

Even if I were a pro-PED guy who suddenly became anti-PED, that'd be fine, lol. Because Lesnar fucked not just Hunt of a fair outing but potentially other fighters. And that's what matters.

So your beef is with USADA doing shady shit.. that is on USADA allowing that. Buck could have stopped there but they allowed it.

How many other fighters had an unfair go that you basically didn't make a big deal about?

Is this a "I hate Lesnar" thing or a "I hate pro-wrestling" thing? It is totally one or the other with DOUBLE STANDARDS.

So your beef is with USADA doing shady shit.. that is on USADA allowing that. Buck could have stopped there but they allowed it.

How many other fighters had an unfair go that you basically didn't make a big deal about?

Is this a "I hate Lesnar" thing or a "I hate pro-wrestling" thing? It is totally one or the other with DOUBLE STANDARDS.
Where's the option for "I hate the idea of a fighter lying through his teeth to get a testing exemption, knowing he was juiced to the gills, so he could make millions, but where he robbed me as a paying fan of a fair fight AND robbed other, prospectively clean fighters of a chance to use the exemption to get paid, where those fighters are not as rich and NEED to get paid?"

That's the option I'd like to pick. Not one from your little pool of false choices and dumbass white knighting for WWE (lol) or a rich lying steroid abuser (lol).

Where's the option for "I hate the idea of a fighter lying through his teeth to get a testing exemption, knowing he was juiced to the gills, so he could make millions, but where he robbed me as a paying fan of a fair fight AND robbed other, prospectively clean fighters of a chance to use the exemption to get paid, where those fighters are not as rich and NEED to get paid?"

That's the option I'd like to pick. Not one from your little pool of false choices and dumbass white knighting for WWE (lol) or a rich lying steroid abuser (lol).

Uh huh. Need some cheese with that whine, Nancy?

Fucking lol you are one dumb kid. "He robbed me as a paying fan of a fair fight".

Bahahahaha go to bed.

His time in the lime light is almost at an end. That is all

Uh huh. Need some cheese with that whine, Nancy?

Fucking lol you are one dumb kid. "He robbed me as a paying fan of a fair fight".

Bahahahaha go to bed.
In summary: you pull some shit out of your ass about double standards and WWE hating, and when I show you how utterly irrelevant that is, your fallback is to claim it doesn't matter anyway.

You suck, little buddy. Fuck off back to WWE.

Did you really create a Frank Dux related account just to troll people with a "he shook" gimmick?

He's going to make them all look stupid on August 20 and they know it.

313q1jl.jpg
You're an idiot. Diaz won the fight, why the hell do we need to be shook? You motherfuckers are the ones who better pray and hope Diaz throws the fight. Conor's about to get a second brand new ass handed to him. If the ref didn't save his life there wouldn't even BE a rematch.

image.jpeg

Maybe he's mentioning Lesnar because Lesnar is the highest profile guy yet to pop on steroids??? Also there's the fact that there isn't any other high profile guys who are 300 pounds that got caught using.......... plus theres also the fact that, to anybody with 1/8 of a brain, he was obviously using steroids and the UFC gave him an exemption basically knowing this.

As much as they despise him they sure are keeping his name in the papers.

I really wish Sherdog had a algorithm to seek out the troll threads as the troll is typing and wasteland it as they click POST.

Id say theres alot more pro conor threads out there then hate but i dont open them allso they could be getting flooded with hate but o well getting me excited for the fight i might actually order this one instead of goin to boston pizza ( i axmitt last time i ordered was 196 was gonna order 197 ...)

My favorite thing to look at when I see all these Connor fans? Join dates. 2016. cute

Maybe he's mentioning Lesnar because Lesnar is the highest profile guy yet to pop on steroids??? Also there's the fact that there isn't any other high profile guys who are 300 pounds that got caught using.......... plus theres also the fact that, to anybody with 1/8 of a brain, he was obviously using steroids and the UFC gave him an exemption basically knowing this.

I agree, the UFC are stupid. Why does his size matter, exactly? Why does a 155 lb'er get a pass for juicing over a 265 lb'er exactly?

The level of their profile is irrelevant. Cheating is cheating.

In summary: you pull some shit out of your ass about double standards and WWE hating, and when I show you how utterly irrelevant that is, your fallback is to claim it doesn't matter anyway.

You suck, little buddy. Fuck off back to WWE.

hahaha go cry some more ya fucking baby.

Holy fuck I am glad I am not as big of a bitch as some people that post here. Life must be so tough for you, being a scrub 24/7.

Thanks for playing little Nancy, it's been fun.

Back