Recent rush of Conor hate threads are because the haters are shook

Some are happy Diaz is gonna beat Connies face in and force him to defend his fucking belt in a division that the fucking leprechaun is holding up because he thought he could hang with the big kids

No, he won't.

Nate-rocks-Conor.gif

You talking about the countless new pro-Connie accounts?

Somehow Connor fans have managed to lower the IQ level of Sherdog. That is truly remarkable.

the only thing shooked was connies head after a stockton slap and made look stupid, real stupid.

maxresdefault.jpg

We have zero reason to be shook. We all saw what happened the first time. Connor running his mouth and making excuses as to why he lost isn't going to change that.

Not only that, but personally I don't care if he even wins. He's already lost and tarnished his undefeated UFC record which is all I wanted.

Every thread that doesn't proclaim McG as the gr8est fighter ever is considered hateful.
(if you are a Conor fangirl that is)

'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks"

We have zero reason to be shook. We all saw what happened the first time. Connor running his mouth and making excuses as to why he lost isn't going to change that.

Not only that, but personally I don't care if he even wins. He's already lost and tarnished his undefeated UFC record which is all I wanted.

Every thread that doesn't proclaim McG as the gr8est fighter ever is considered hateful.
(if you are a Conor fangirl that is)

YOU-SCARED.jpg

Recent? Lol. The Conor hatred for him and his fanbois runs deep on this site. Oh wait, you're new here. I forgive you.

The more likely result will be another loss and a new version of the "inefficient energy" excuse will be born.

the f*** is the purpose with this kind of autistic threads?

Heres the thing with sherdog if conor beats nate in the rematch and say fights smart,movement and kicks winning rounds at a slow pace.they will say he fight scared if he goes out and catches nate and knocks him out they will say he got lucky.

And half of them will jump back on the bandwagon and pretend they were doing hate posts the week before.

Back