Recent rush of Conor hate threads are because the haters are shook

You've shit your pants more than 196 times, I know that.
Who said they would strangle others with their schoolboy BJJ, and then immediately lost to strangulation to a fighter they said they'd beat with ease?

images

Who said they would strangle others with their schoolboy BJJ, and then immediately lost to strangulation to a fighter they said they'd beat with ease?

images

1 step back, 50 steps straight up your ass.

SHOOK.

Hush little shook one don't you cry, mama's gonna bake you a shook one pie.
Who said that speed beats power, but tried power shots all game, gassed like an amateur despite boasting of his superior training methods?

images

Which can be said for any conversation your shook little ass is a part of.
Who made up a story for imbeciles (like you) about opening one eye and saying "they're all the same", and then using a few nanometers of height difference to write a new chapter on excuses about fighting the bigger man?

images

Who said that speed beats power, but tried power shots all game, gassed like an amateur despite boasting of his superior training methods?

images

You're so shook you think you're actually in a conversation with McGregor himself.

Shook to your core.

Who made up a story for imbeciles (like you) about opening one eye and saying "they're all the same", and then using a few nanometers of height difference to write a new chapter on excuses about fighting the bigger man?

images

Who's clearly shook?

images

Which can be said for any conversation your shook little ass is a part of.
Who said that no man can take his punch, but soon found out that not only could out of shape Diaz take them, but also has now found out that measly MW training partners he has can take them too?

images

Obviously a troll atempt.

Well done.

<5>

Watch CM @ 196 post press conference if ya wanna see shook, and hyperventilating.

He's going to make them all look stupid on August 20 and they know it.

313q1jl.jpg

Naw. It's the lames and non stop memes from degenerates that post on here that worship Conor because that's all they've on life that manufacture the hate on him.

I would assume it's the same reason why tardbox MMA fans keep bringing up pro-wrestling.

MMA fans shook by pro-wrestlers... hell, one didn't fight for like 4+ years, came back and completely dominated a top10.
You mean the guy whose entire skill set is based around steroids and likely has been since he was wrestling in high school? Even he admitted he was never very technical as a wrestler.

I don't care if guys roid as long as they actually have skills to go with it like overeem and don't just rely on th physicality it gives them. Brock is just one giant ped lol.

'Cause they've blabbed for weeks that Conor has no chance, he gonna make them shit their pants.
you conor fans are so sensitive. Most people are just saying, as most fighters and mma journalists are saying as well, that its unlikely that the second fight is going to go substantially different. But nobody is shook. It's fun fight with very little implication for Nate, aside from getting paid a bunch of money. It's not for a belt, and its in a division that neither of them fight at.
I personally am rooting for Nate, because I want conor to come back down and rematch aldo. but i dont really give a fuck.

Back