Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

His awkwardness might help him a little but I cant see him being a top boxer. He's started too late. Maybe if he goes to bare knuckle or something like this.
He doesn't have the righy physical attributes for boxing at elite level IMO

His awkwardness might help him a little but I cant see him being a top boxer. He's started too late. Maybe if he goes to bare knuckle or something like this.
Please don't ever mention Bare Knuckle in this forum again.

Please don't ever mention Bare Knuckle in this forum again.
Bare knuckle to boxing is like Lethwei to Muaythai. Less skilled fighters competing under a slightly different rule set but its still fun to watch.

You need to be careful next time you change your avatar. You cant go from Saenchai to Jo Nattawut and think it would go unnoticed. You need to ease into that shit. Go from saenchai to yod first then to samkor or something like this.

Edit: if Jo wins the tournament ill take back what i said

Bare knuckle to boxing is like Lethwei to Muaythai. Less skilled fighters competing under a slightly different rule set but its still fun to watch.

You need to be careful next time you change your avatar. You cant go from Saenchai to Jo Nattawut and think it would go unnoticed. You need to ease into that shit. Go from saenchai to yod first then to samkor or something like this.

Edit: if Jo wins the tournament ill take back what i said
Hold up, Yod already out the tournament while NattaGOAT advances to the second round in devastating fashion. Samkor??? Where's @Cocakillbana at?

Spongs most recent fight

Usyk will stop him in 2-3 rounds, complete galaxies apart in skill. I always liked Spong a lot, and truth be told even getting this fight is a big victory for his boxing career. way way above his pay grade.

Just to be fair Spong broke his hand very early in his last fight. Not that I think he is going to win but had to be said.

terrible quality but this is Spong's knockout from last night

terrible quality but this is Spong's knockout from last night

I just looked up tyrone spongs record on wikipedia to see whose he fighting next. Hes about to be in for rude awakening when he fights usyk. Thats going to be the biggest challenge of his career in boxing.

Interesting Thai prospect: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/767555

Im guessing he is muay thai guy?

Former low level muay Thai guy. Same promoter with Amnat Ruenrong, the promoter who only does business with IBF.

His boxing basic is wanting and he would need to drastically improve if he wants a belt in light welterweight division. I guess 3 more can crushing and 1 contender fight before his first title shot.

He might get lucky if the title gets vacate after the tournament is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back