Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

well Kaew looked great.

I feared for him in that extra round in the semis but other than that he was cruising the whole time. Landed the head kick over and over. Hope this inspires him for another run with K-1.

Rizin is saying Mayweather vs Tenshinn under special rules for NYE

what....the.................fuck :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i dont see any other ruleset than boxing.

the eyes of the world will be open to see kickboxing, when floyd said that he was returning and was open to face kickboxers-mma fighters before the potential Pacquiao rematch i doubted.

until it actually happens to see both in the ring in a real fight, i can only think that it is boxing rules or a exhibition match

Mayweather is very meticulous with negotiations and would never take a fight where the rules are undetermined.

This sounds like publicity nonsense that will eventually be announced as an exhibition or nothing at all.

Mayweather is very meticulous with negotiations and would never take a fight where the rules are undetermined or not in his favor.

This sounds like publicity nonsense that will eventually be announced as an exhibition or nothing at all.
fixed....

Today in the breakroom at work the mainstream news was on and they were talking about Tenshin because of this Mayweather news. It felt like a strange world where my hobbies weren't obscure.

Good opponent got messed up, but i stil want to see the Rodtang rematch after Mayweather exhibition(if it happens BTW)

I like both but Rodtang got robbed, a rematch would be a high risk for tenshin and since he is managed much more now i see it being hard to concretize, unfortunately.

Good opponent got messed up, but i stil want to see the Rodtang rematch after Mayweather exhibition(if it happens BTW)

I like both but Rodtang got robbed, a rematch would be a high risk for tenshin and since he is managed much more now i see it being hard to concretize, unfortunately.

RISE wants the rematch to happen and Tenshin also called out Rodtang in his post fight interview.

RISE wants the rematch to happen and Tenshin also called out Rodtang in his post fight interview.
seriously?

he is much more mainstream now, thats a courageous move from RISE, high risk but high reward, looking forward to this fight.

Tenshin could do a lot better if he abandoned trying to win by knockout and focused more on his jab and moving laterally, he knows that first fight wasnt his best performance

Tenshin could do a lot better if he abandoned trying to win by knockout and focused more on his jab and moving laterally, he knows that first fight wasnt his best performance
I think from a financial perspective, it makes a lot of sense trying to get sensational knock outs. More hype = bigger pay.

I think from a financial perspective, it makes a lot of sense trying to get sensational knock outs. More hype = bigger pay.
Yeah I imagine he feels obligated to go hard every time, we love him for it but at the same time his skillset is being undermined by that approach imo

Back