Reason you dislike Ronda?

Because she acts like a spoiled 6yo throwing a fit because her parents won't buy her a toy.

Her poor character has always been her weak point. If she was more earnest and genuine, it would be so much harder for people to dislike her. Early in her Strikeforce career she was extremely likable and really seemed like a down to earth person. I suspect the hype went to her head and she just couldn't resist herself. I bet she felt unstoppable. I think calling her a bad person would be unfair. Donald Trump said it best, she isn't a nice person.

Arrogant, bitchy, narcissistic, tryhard, mentally ill, fragile, smells, was relentlessly shoved down our throats at one point

For the people that don't like Ronda, what specific event or thing made you dislike her? Or was it an accumulation of things?

This is only for sherdoggers that dislike her.

Reasons I'm not a fan:
-how she acted on TUF
-how she acted after the Tate fight
-the way she ate up her own hype
-bragged about assaulting a man
-made fun of DNB's then became one for a year

What are your reason's for disliking her?

Well, I'm never going to meet her in real life so it just saves time

I liked her when she was coming up. The chip on her shoulder was justified.

Before their first fight (back in Strikeforce), Miesha said that Ronda didn't deserve the shot at her belt, which was absurd because Ronda was like a 2-to-1 favorite going in. The women's divisions were also severely overlooked and underpaid. She had every right to the sourpuss. That was almost 5 years ago.

But then after she became a superstar, she didn't adjust. She kept up with the chip-on-her-shoulder persecution story, despite getting tons of money, special treatment and praise that went beyond what she deserved. The worst for me was the grandstanding about Bethe's joke about her committing suicide. Totally harmless shit but Ronda leveraged her huge media pulpit to turn it into some language police bullshit. Then in the next fight, her refusal to see her own arrogance led to her downfall.

Her road to success is a good metaphor for feminism on American college campuses. They started out getting shafted, they fought their way to equality, but then they didn't stop once they were there. They kept pretending they were the victim, and kept clawing and scratching until they had become the bullies. Eventually it caught up to them, people got sick of their shit, and now here's where we are.

She bullied Arianny for no apparent reason.
The reason is there and pretty sure we all know it.

The reason I dislike Ronda a little is because of how she says she's was bullied as a child yet at she got older she bullies everyone because of her deep rooted insecurities.

There's nothing about her that's like able outside the cage, and I don't watch WMMA so what happens inside is irrelevant. Mostly I just hope if she disappears than they will finally seperate men and women so whoever wants to watch WMMA can and whoever doesn't want to, isn't forced to

For the people that don't like Ronda, what specific event or thing made you dislike her? Or was it an accumulation of things?

This is only for sherdoggers that dislike her.

Reasons I'm not a fan:
-how she acted on TUF
-how she acted after the Tate fight
-the way she ate up her own hype
-bragged about assaulting a man
-made fun of DNB's then became one for a year

What are your reason's for disliking her?

5ObA_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Yep! You listed all my reasons so I got is this ^^^^ I agree gif

Well you sound so stupid . It's like you are begging for attention, I mean who cares what you think of Ronda..
explaining so much like we would care
I'm sorry long sentences and complicated words are beyond your intelligence.

You are American so i forgive you

Back