Reason you dislike Ronda?

TUF made me dislike her. I actually liked her back when she was on Inside MMA and slammed Bas and then during Strikeforce.

Just has no class. Antics on TUF, not shaking hands after beating Miesha, bullying tactics outside of the cage (Paige Van Zant, etc). Paints herself as a victim.

She's just incredibly unlikable.

A combination of everything in the original post, but TUF was the main downfall for me.

Surpisingly, her ass looks pretty good on both of these pics.

There was never really a moment for me she just seems to be a person that I would really dislike. Great fighter but not someone I'd ever wanna meet.

lol why do u write such a long paragraph.. did Ronda dump you or what..
grow up
oh sorry should I just right "lol" or "I agree" for brain dead morons like yourself to understand.

are you retarded?

Heath herring is fighting in rizin tomorrow.

I'm excited for his return!

that dude was always rolling around. Trying to roll out of positions/sub attempts, rolling away from that nuclear right hand from Brawk. Amazed he never balled up and rolled right out the pride ring like metroid.

remember when Heath took that Mirko kick to the breadbasket? It was a bit of a flair-flop style delayed reaction like Cub/Oliveira

that Iranian opponent of his looks mean

I made excuses and ignored R3'a behaviour until she started punishing mma media for not liking her. Fuck this woman

when she started bullying Arianny for no reason

I didnt watch TUF

I'm excited for his return!

that dude was always rolling around. Trying to roll out of positions/sub attempts, rolling away from that nuclear right hand from Brawk. Amazed he never balled up and rolled right out the pride ring like metroid.

remember when Heath took that Mirko kick to the breadbasket? It was a bit of a flair-flop style delayed reaction like Cub/Oliveira

that Iranian opponent of his looks mean
I think hearths going to be tko'ed in like 2 min but hope I'm wrong.

Mainly how she acted after the loss. It goes to show her whole tough persona was BS. Disappears after her first loss then when she comes back refuses to do any media at all. Even her interview with Ellen ironically you can't comment on the video. She's just not a real fighter and is coward

That's a big part of why she's not doing any interviews with MMA personalities. How are you gonna avoid the elephant in the room, and how she acted like a complete freak after she lost

All the hate she displayed toward Tate was over the top. With each victory over Tate she seemed to hate her more and more despite Miesha's efforts to take the high road.

She reminds me of my ex-girlfriend...who constantly nagged my pee pee was too small. How is 2.4" small in anyones' book???

Back