Reason you dislike Ronda?

I started to dislike her because of her DnB, Do Nothing Bitch, campaign. You can't pick on people just because they don't measure up to some imaginary standard you've set for a gender. If a bitch doesn't want to do anything let that hoe be.

Her tough girl strut, mean mugging, bullying, "suck" attitude, trash mouth, unladylike disposition, I could go on all day.

- Bullying ring girls
- White knights
- The Mole

Her descent was gradual. She was always a bit spiky but by the time she did TUF the change was clear. Trying to psych out the other teams coach was a definite low point.

I used to like her a lot. Then i saw her being obnoxious and creepy as fuck and i gradually lost more and more respect for her.

From the first interview she was obviously completely fake.

DNB is not only the least clever thing of all time but it also promotes a bullshit worldview.

Getting wmma into the UFC and now we have to put up with this ridiculous freakshow.

No, they dont. Look at how they both reacted to their first UFC loss. That is why ppl hate Ronda and love Conor.

Also if Ronda was half the fighter Mcgregor is she would have fought Cyborg years ago.
Conor act like an axxhole while Ronda might be an axxhole....different ppl have different culture. For us Chinese, we prefer ppl who shows us their true face, not someone who pretending and had to wear a mask.

- The way she acted on TUF
- No handshake after Tate 2 fight
- No touching gloves with Holly
- How she bullied the ring girls
- How she shamed how guys like GSP (clean cut, muscular) look and says real men look like Travis Browne (fat, hairy)
- How she thinks hot AF and fake tits are for blow up dolls
- How she said her mole represents her natural beauty and shes not fake like all the rest.
- How she said she's still undefeated after that Holly loss
- Purple Pillow
- Gets YouTube comments disabled for whatever video she appears in

She is super douchey and mentally unstable. She should be in a psych ward, not as a roll model to young ladies.

oh sorry should I just right "lol" or "I agree" for brain dead morons like yourself to understand.

are you retarded?
Well you sound so stupid . It's like you are begging for attention, I mean who cares what you think of Ronda..
explaining so much like we would care

Back