Reason you dislike Ronda?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For the people that don't like Ronda, what specific event or thing made you dislike her? Or was it an accumulation of things?

This is only for sherdoggers that dislike her.

Reasons I'm not a fan:
-how she acted on TUF
-how she acted after the Tate fight
-the way she ate up her own hype
-bragged about assaulting a man
-made fun of DNB's then became one for a year

What are your reason's for disliking her?

Mostly how they hyped her with little true competition, like she was some god... and how she bought the hype

Bad sportsmanship, arrogance, her personality in general, her immaturity, and the way she thinks shes a Hollywood star thays 10x hotter than she really is

Go watch her season on Tuf and if you like her after that your parents failed you.

Last edited:
She's been insufferable since the strikeforce days if you haven't noticed

The second the lost to Holm. Her behaviour since that fight has made me hate her

Wasn't a big fan but she annoyed me on TUF.

She seems like a soft arse for someone who is clearly very talented

She's a prima Donna who projects on everyone else. She whines about bullying while constantly talking shit about her peers and even ring girls. I don't know her personally, so I can't be sure, but her public persona is basically a huge cunt.

I can't blame her for what other people say, but it also annoys me that people act like she's some kind of great role model.

For me it's that do nothing woman crap, that makes her so cringe worthy. That and the mole
6U7ocxn.jpg

hate away, fellas.

Sincerely yours, whiteknightgnp

They hate for the same reasons they love Conor......

I don't dislike her, although I was not impressed with how she handled that loss.

Her pandering to the lowest common denominator of men, and feminists.

They hate for the same reasons they love Conor......
No, they dont. Look at how they both reacted to their first UFC loss. That is why ppl hate Ronda and love Conor.

Also if Ronda was half the fighter Mcgregor is she would have fought Cyborg years ago.

In the end she is just a brainless uneducated fighter that was thrust in the limelight because she happens to know how to kick a little ass in the cage. She acted like a know it all and that she was the greatest that ever lived. I love to see people humbled. I like arrogance but she has no humility. She is rich now and acts like a primadona. She should not be allowed to skip press conferences and media obligations. They didnt let Conor get away with it but the card rests on her shoulders and I would imagine she threatened to not fight if she had to do any media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back