Reason you dislike Ronda?

Just came across like a bully. No one's perfect but I can't stand bullies

For the people that don't like Ronda, what specific event or thing made you dislike her? Or was it an accumulation of things?

This is only for sherdoggers that dislike her.

Reasons I'm not a fan:
-how she acted on TUF
-how she acted after the Tate fight
-the way she ate up her own hype
-bragged about assaulting a man
-made fun of DNB's then became one for a year

What are your reason's for disliking her?
Her obnoxious attitude.
It encompasses all of the above.

For me it was this
122_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate_gallery_post.0.jpg

Because she won't fight Cyborg and pulled a GSP bitch move by hiding inside her own division.

She has been like that since she arrived in MMA.
It didn't change, just got worth as she got more and more exposed to the media.

Her shitty personality that borders on white-trash
Her poor sportsmanship
Her disrespect for the sport and not wanting to be part of the sport unless she is champ.
Her loyalty for a shit camp.

(Honestly I think she is mentally ill)

During the coaches challenge on the TUF, when she won and then immediately flipped Tate off and yelled,"fuck you!"

And on the flip side, that's when Tate started playing the sweet little innocent victim card all the time.

"You wanna be a man"...That stupid shit she said to Hallman. Also the whole beating up Floyd Mayweather nonsense.

ronda-rousey-vs-dennis-hallman_88052_w460.jpg

Her smug face, knowing Hallman would never give her the smack in the mouth she deserves.

Last edited:
Hype. Rogan, Dana and her own hype. She claimed she could beat any female world champion in their own specialty in any weight class. She has never been world champion in judo in any weight class. She was hyped as the most dominant female athlete in the history of the world. Thin about how obnoxious that claim is. She was what, 10-0 or 12-0 at the time.

No, they dont. Look at how they both reacted to their first UFC loss. That is why ppl hate Ronda and love Conor.

Also if Ronda was half the fighter Mcgregor is she would have fought Cyborg years ago.
They hated Rhonda way before her first loss though

Back