Really old(9 Years ago) Rockhold interview when he was not as arrogant

I prefer current Rocksalt. His aggression is very alpha to me and I like his more chiseled and hardened good looks. The guy in this video is too boyish and coy. Fuck that. If I want a man, I want a man. The guy in this video doesn't fuck. This guy fucks:

6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384.jpg

Rockhold+belt.jpg

How is this^ not a man?

Some people change when they become successful

Especially in the UFC in the McGregor era. Lots of fighters started adapting more brash, outspoken personalities and are more willing to trash talk to build up hype. Most of these guys were very humble in early interviews but now they constantly talk about wanting big fights, make excuses for losses, and are more conservative with the fights they will accept

Rockhold has probably been a sore loser all his life, but the attitude change started once he let the hype get to his head in the UFC.

Not to mention that his teammates, Khabib and DC, can also be pretty cocky and arrogant. Perhaps he recognized them as alpha males and subconsciously started imitating them

belfort happened?

What I was thinking too. Seemed like he was a happy guy coming to the UFC as SF champ and taking a risky fight against a roided out Vitor only to lose and mess up the trajectory of his career. Rockhold would have steamrolled him if it wasn't for Vitor Juicing.

Homossexuals really like sherdog

What I was thinking too. Seemed like he was a happy guy coming to the UFC as SF champ and taking a risky fight against a roided out Vitor only to lose and mess up the trajectory of his career. Rockhold would have steamrolled him if it wasn't for Vitor Juicing.

Salt juices too lol

Never went to college but I feel like sherdog is an acceptable replacement, this thread: psychology 101

He still is a handsome SOB now, especially after Ralph Lauren flew him out to Takahashi Tsuji's state-of-the-art clinic in Tokyo to get that hairline straightened out.
lol, he looked fine when he shaved his head and has a good beard when he grows it out like he did in the bisping fight.
losing hair wont change anything for him but I guess if he wants to be a model its important

But it didn't deflate when he got KTFO by Bisping.

lol, it probably should have. but by that point, he was already modeling and was still a former champ. plus, he was still getting pussy at a moment's notice. hard to feel too bad regardless of getting ktfo haha.

On the sidenote
He was a handsome sob back in the day

He looks more handsome these days tbh. grown into his face more rather than looking in between a kid and an adult.

lol, he looked fine when he shaved his head and has a good beard when he grows it out like he did in the bisping fight.
losing hair wont change anything for him but I guess if he wants to be a model its important
ha, are you crazy, he is clearly worse with his deteriorated hairline

from this

maxresdefault.jpg

to this

Luke-Rockhold-e1520634987890.jpg

U have a mancrush on luke

[QUOTE="beephin, post: 144023741, member: 434639I remember those TAPOUT and Affliction shirts

<36>

GOAT time to be an MMA fan[/QUOTE]

Me too... takes me right back to working in the oil patch with the boys who wore them out to bars. Man 2010 was a different time

That was Prime Look Rockhold right there it such a shame USADA took that amazing look from him

strange to see him like that, looks like a mailman or an ice cream shop attendant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back