Really old(9 Years ago) Rockhold interview when he was not as arrogant

He's probably in my lane when it comes to handsomeness

You people are a bunch of fucking weirdoes, man.

Any guy who pretends he can't tell the difference between a hot guy and an ugly guy is a repressed homosexual himself, my friend. It's not gay to admit that if you were gunna bang a dude that you'd rather bang this

DXUu_xVVoAAqGmA.jpg

instead of this

MAGALHAES_CAIO_AD.png

That's just common sense.
Nah you’re gay. I think he’s good looking, but I’d never put it in terms of ‘I’d bang him.’ No offence man

Nah you’re gay. I think he’s good looking, but I’d never put it in terms of ‘I’d bang him.’ No offence man
I think he has a point
Lets say you don't have a choice
Who would you go with?

What I was thinking too. Seemed like he was a happy guy coming to the UFC as SF champ and taking a risky fight against a roided out Vitor only to lose and mess up the trajectory of his career. Rockhold would have steamrolled him if it wasn't for Vitor Juicing.
And as insult to injury he recently had his current title hopes derailed and got #metoo'd by another juice monkey

It really is. It's like when you were an insecure 13 year old and you pretended every guy was hideous because you were afraid that acknowledging one man is better looking than the other would get you ridiculed for being gay. Being that insecure is childish and not masculine. Real men speak plain truth, and the plain truth is Rockhold is a dime and Caio Magalhaes is a ghoul.
Lmfao I'd never even heard of this Caio Maghls freak until now so I googled and I'm pretty sure he's actually Brian Peppers using an alias and a little cleaned up

caio-magalhaes-post-ufc-fight-night-56.jpg

peppers.jpg

It's gonna be strange decades from now to watch 10-20 year old HD videos that don't age.

Lmfao I'd never even heard of this Caio Maghls freak until now so I googled and I'm pretty sure he's actually Brian Peppers using an alias and a little cleaned up

caio-magalhaes-post-ufc-fight-night-56.jpg

peppers.jpg
must be terrifying to get grapplefucked by an orc.

Started to train and hang with king mo (and got better), hence EGO Luke took birth.

caio-magalhC3A3es-1.jpg

caio%20mosntrooooooooooooooo.JPG

you would expect him to be bagging groceries, not prize fighting.

He's younger but the scent of arrogance is still there.

tumblr_o5gne040F21sj4xr4o1_400.gif

caio-magalhC3A3es-1.jpg

caio%20mosntrooooooooooooooo.JPG

you would expect him to be bagging groceries, not prize fighting.

I wouldn't let that guy touch my produce. I'd expect him to be collecting shopping carts in the parking lot and muttering to himself angrily.

I prefer current Rocksalt. His aggression is very alpha to me and I like his more chiseled and hardened good looks. The guy in this video is too boyish and coy. Fuck that. If I want a man, I want a man. The guy in this video doesn't fuck. This guy fucks:

6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384.jpg
Reading this made me Rockhard

It really is. It's like when you were an insecure 13 year old and you pretended every guy was hideous because you were afraid that acknowledging one man is better looking than the other would get you ridiculed for being gay. Being that insecure is childish and not masculine. Real men speak plain truth, and the plain truth is Rockhold is a dime and Caio Magalhaes is a ghoul.

Im a live and let live kinda guy so no offence but your fighting off (or maybe not), a gayness. Asking or judging by female or male standards what male id prefer "if i were to be gay" to bang just dont compute -itd be like asking "what would you prefer that handsome border collie or the rugged Mastiff? Maybe the Pug? If you HAD to choose" . Nowhere in that decision would i give any thought to what dog looked cuter, handsomer, fluffier ,most like Jennifer Aniston whatever -it just dont compute. Id more be thinking of a way to kill the instigator of this nasty predicament

Back