Really old(9 Years ago) Rockhold interview when he was not as arrogant

No Romo but Paulo Costa blows Rockhold out of the water, where is his modeling contract?

lol, it's funny how he seemingly went from a humble, shy guy, to a cocky and arrogant guy. maybe not arrogant, but he's a really confident guy now, for sure.

on a side note, this video came across as rockhold on a date with a chick who's interviewing him haha.
You could tell by her voice she wanted his dick so bad.

He's back to having hair again bruh after signing with Ralph Lauren and getting on Tsuji's state of the art follicle cloning shit. Check out some of his latest Instagram photos:

Did you recently go bald or something? I don’t know the origin of you evaluating everyone’s hair.

LMAO the title is making me crack up for some reason

"Back when he was not as arrogant"

Hahaha

He's back to having hair again bruh after signing with Ralph Lauren and getting on Tsuji's state of the art follicle cloning shit. Check out some of his latest Instagram photos:

is this a one-time cure or does he need constant treatment? asking for a friend...

lol, it's funny how he seemingly went from a humble, shy guy, to a cocky and arrogant guy. maybe not arrogant, but he's a really confident guy now, for sure.

on a side note, this video came across as rockhold on a date with a chick who's interviewing him haha.
she's pretty hot
hqdefault.jpg

I prefer current Rocksalt. His aggression is very alpha to me and I like his more chiseled and hardened good looks. The guy in this video is too boyish and coy. Fuck that. If I want a man, I want a man. The guy in this video doesn't fuck. This guy fucks:

6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384.jpg
You forgot to say No homo at the end of that statement

You do realize that says more about you than it says about him? A LOT more.

It says more about his socks, actually. It could be family socks given from father to sons for generation upon generation.

is this a one-time cure or does he need constant treatment? asking for a friend...

hairline looks the same to me, just adopted a longer style so he can comb it forward and cover up the receding parts.

Back