Really old(9 Years ago) Rockhold interview when he was not as arrogant

Last edited:
The fighers seem to think they have to act like jackasses to get eyeballs. Which isn't entirely wrong, but for 50% of them they don't have the charisma to pull it off and just look unnatractive. Rockhold and Woodley are prime examples.

ha, are you crazy, he is clearly worse with his deteriorated hairline

from this

maxresdefault.jpg

to this

Luke-Rockhold-e1520634987890.jpg

Second image is NSFW imo.

I prefer current Rocksalt. His aggression is very alpha to me and I like his more chiseled and hardened good looks. The guy in this video is too boyish and coy. Fuck that. If I want a man, I want a man. The guy in this video doesn't fuck. This guy fucks:

6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384.jpg

I agree. Salt is a spice. You have to have spice. It does not have to be salt. But you need some kind of fucking spice.

I know the current narrative is that Rockhold is a salty and arrogant guy but, his interviews sounds the same to me compared to back then and now

People just wanna hear what they want to hear

I know the current narrative is that Rockhold is a salty and arrogant guy but, his interviews sounds the same to me compared to back then and now

People just wanna hear what they want to hear
And thats what you wanna hear, that Rockhold has always been salty

I prefer current Rocksalt. His aggression is very alpha to me and I like his more chiseled and hardened good looks. The guy in this video is too boyish and coy. Fuck that. If I want a man, I want a man. The guy in this video doesn't fuck. This guy fucks:

6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384.jpg
Surprised no one has called you gay yet... hm. Good job Sherdog! It’s just a high 5 that doesn’t get returned though .... therefore. GAY!

MMA apparel back in the day was the best. I remember those TAPOUT and Affliction shirts
Lol yeah.
I honestly think those shirts gave MMA a bad rep, cause everyone who wore them looked like a deuche.
Looked like one of the worst band shirts ever, like a combination of Nickelback, emo and a terrible black metal band.

He looks (and sounds) like he's aged 20 years since then.
Really? I think he looks his age.

Do you really think he looks 44 years old now ? (I think he was 24 when the video was shot)

I used to like him a lot in the strikeforce days before he became a piece of shit.

Too bad. He used to be pretty cool.

Also had fucked up teeth good on him for fixing that

Surprised no one has called you gay yet... hm. Good job Sherdog! It’s just a high 5 that doesn’t get returned though .... therefore. GAY!

Any guy who pretends he can't tell the difference between a hot guy and an ugly guy is a repressed homosexual himself, my friend. It's not gay to admit that if you were gunna bang a dude that you'd rather bang this

DXUu_xVVoAAqGmA.jpg

instead of this

MAGALHAES_CAIO_AD.png

That's just common sense.

If you have problem acknowledging prime Rockhold's sexiness, it means you either have serious envy stemming from low self-esteem or you're a repressed closet homosexual.

Confident, cis men do not have pointless insecurities that prevent them from recognizing and acknowledging magnificent game.

Any guy who pretends he can't tell the difference between a hot guy and an ugly guy is a repressed homosexual himself, my friend. It's not gay to admit that if you were gunna bang a dude that you'd rather bang this

DXUu_xVVoAAqGmA.jpg

instead of this

MAGALHAES_CAIO_AD.png

The thought is equally revolting. Ultra Hetero is the new gay

The thought is equally revolting. Ultra Hetero is the new gay

It really is. It's like when you were an insecure 13 year old and you pretended every guy was hideous because you were afraid that acknowledging one man is better looking than the other would get you ridiculed for being gay. Being that insecure is childish and not masculine. Real men speak plain truth, and the plain truth is Rockhold is a dime and Caio Magalhaes is a ghoul.

Almost reminds me of:

Sage-Northcutt.jpg

(the "good boy" attitude, that is).

Not quite there, but...as close as it gets without him being Sage.

luke went from being like that to this lol

DXUu_xVVoAAqGmA.jpg

instead of this

MAGALHAES_CAIO_AD.png

If I absolutely had to bang a dude, I'd rather hit someone like this:

andrej_428_patrick_demarchelier_tablet.jpg

Slider_3_-_Andreja_Pejic__Model

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556