Really Nate? Only 25 pounds dumbbells?

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like to create another thread about Conor but i am pretty disappointed with Nate and his strength. He was doing bicep curls with 25 pounds dumbbells and with bad form. I am 6'1 180 pounds and i warm up with 25 pounds dumbbells and then i lift 50 pounds dumbbells.

Also he does not look 200 pounds but more like 175-180. I am also 6'1 like him but with much lower fat(9%). He should add more meat on his diet. This bullshit vegan diet is bullshit.

I would like to create another thread about Conor but i am pretty disappointed with Nate and his strength. He was doing bicep curls with 25 pounds dumbbells and with bad form. I am 6'1 180 pounds and i warm up with 25 pounds dumbbells and then i lift 50 pounds dumbbells.

Also he does not look 200 pounds but more like 175-180. I am also 6'1 like him but with much lower fat(9%). He should add more meat on his diet. This bullshit vegan diet is bullshit.

No need to start threads just to talk about yourself.

aryI7VI.gif

Ahh because it's fight week? You don't want bulk muscle in a fight in requires more oxygen and often times makes you less flexible

Great thread. Thanks for letting us know.

Want a medal?

Could have been at the end of his bicep workout, not unusual to lift less weight at the end than you do at the beginning.

Yea because he was trying to build some express muscles a week out from the fight. Right..?

Fucking hell.. I hope Conor knocks Nate out or something so I can leave this fucking place.

With those stats, like fuck you do.

Ninja shit wouldn't be ninja shit if you exposed it to the world.

You need to mix it up.. you need a combination of all rep and weight ranges....it's probably his low weight high rep day... it keeps the stockton slap in top form...

Nate is a LW fighting a FW guy at 170lbs, no need to go overblown and have a hard time for his next fight at 155.

I'm 5'9 190 with 12% bodyfat and would ragdoll your ass all over the cage TS

Back