Really? Marquez/Pacquiao 5?

Bob makes most money out of manny fighting Marquez, and he wants to do it again?

I see no problem. It is a big money fight and 3 out of the 4 have been amazing fights. LaMotta and Robinson fought 6 times.

I see no problem. It is a big money fight and 3 out of the 4 have been amazing fights. LaMotta and Robinson fought 6 times.

Which fight was the worst? I enjoyed them all except for the robbery in the 3rd fight.

Which fight was the worst? I enjoyed them all except for the robbery in the 3rd fight.

The third wasn't as good as the rest. Not a bad fight by any means but it wasn't quite at the level of the others in terms of excitment, methinks.

I got Pacman KO

2ia4lea.jpg

The 3rd fight was the worst, if you can even say that about what was actually a pretty good fight. It was the least entertaining, but still good. I actually thought the 2nd fight was the biggest robbery, though. I scored the first & third fights with a one round margin of victory. I didn't have the 2nd fight as close.

This thread isn't the same with out Mad Max/Riotmaker.

That being said, this would be another huge fight and money maker so it makes sense from a financial Point of view.

But what if Pacman gets a stunning KO himself...then what? Pacman vs JMM 6?

Let's see JMM against Bradley...

Let's See Pacman against PBF or sergio martinez...there is so much more out there..

I'm cool with it. Last fight was great and all their fights are bound to produce excitement.

This was kind of my reaction before and after their last fight.

Max get banned again?

Can PAC spark khan please, a fight I can really get behind.

This thread isn't the same with out Mad Max/Riotmaker.

That being said, this would be another huge fight and money maker so it makes sense from a financial Point of view.

But what if Pacman gets a stunning KO himself...then what? Pacman vs JMM 6?

Let's see JMM against Bradley...

Let's See Pacman against PBF or sergio martinez...there is so much more out there..

Yes.
No.
Yes, Hell no.

Even if you don't like this fight, I do wonder how you couldn't see this fight coming if both guys were to remain active.

Back