Really? Marquez/Pacquiao 5?

Marquez got his revenge on everyone....he is going to retire. The PED conversation will not be a factor then either.

If Pacquiao wasn't Arum's puppet he would retire too.

Marquez got his revenge on everyone....he is going to retire. The PED conversation will not be a factor then either.

If Pacquiao wasn't Arum's puppet he would retire too.

you're fucking retarded

The only way Pac fights again is if he actually wants to fight again.. Arum has less influence over Pac than any other fighter because Pac is already rich, famous, and even a politician in his home country..all of which Arum no longer has influence over.

I don't really get all the whining if they end up fighting a 5th time, I'd imagine it's mostly Marquez fans or Pac haters.

Don't really care who wins out of either one of these guys I just want to see great fights and if they meet up again it'll be a great fight. I have it 2-2 anyway

Sign me up for a fifth fight.

I don't really get all the whining if they end up fighting a 5th time, I'd imagine it's mostly Marquez fans or Pac haters.

Don't really care who wins out of either one of these guys I just want to see great fights and if they meet up again it'll be a great fight. I have it 2-2 anyway

Your imagination is off.

88413116-funny-pic.jpg

This

People act like we didn't see a hell of a fight.. and they also act like getting knocked cold while giving 100% to try and get a ko is more shameful than accepting defeat midfight and playing it safe so you can see the last bell

I have no problem with a rematch. Both fighters were dropped, JMM had a badly broken nose, Pac was up on the cards, and JMM closed the show just moments after being stunned himself.. a fraction of an inch could have made the difference one way or the other..

We have a fight that we all know, without a doubt, will be competitive.. I'm all for that.. I mean, after you guys see Floyd easily beat Guerrero like he was a sparring partner and get enlightened to the fact that a badly rusted Berto is no measuring stick, you will all be fiending for a fight between two people that actually belong in the ring togather.

ya, I definitely do not understand the "what!? this fight again" reaction, we got something new in the last fight, a great, historic, one punch kayo. Also, outside of the knockdown Marquez lost about every round, Pac was getting right to that point where he was running away with the fight, just getting to that point when BOOM! If that isn't drama, if that isn't what the recently retired Larry Merchant used to call "theater of the unexpected" I don't know what is. Let them fight again, and maybe even again. People bitch and moan about a bradley rematch, the first fight stunk to high heaven regardless of the outcome, can't think of anyone I'd rather see fight and Mayweather isn't gonna fight Manny.

Then it isn't April fools.

That why it's called Dia de los Inocentes and not april fools but when you tranlaste Dia de los Inocentes online it translates to April fools day because it's our version of April fools but the literal translation is Day of the innocent

I don`t mind watching a 5th fight between these two.

To all those who want a 5th fight....when does it end? I mean seriously at what point does this series come to an end? If not after a KO I can already tell you when it will end...when both fighters are too war torn to put on a worthy show, which would be very shameful.

Well Pac is 3-1 so if Marquez wins a 5th I would like to see a 6th and if he wins that we should get a 7th for a tie breaker

To all those who want a 5th fight....when does it end? I mean seriously at what point does this series come to an end? If not after a KO I can already tell you when it will end...when both fighters are too war torn to put on a worthy show, which would be very shameful.

I can watch these 2 fight forever. Realistically it ends when one of them retires or refuses to fight the other. This is one of those historic rivalries that will live on forever, and the disrespect you're showing to these two magnificent warriors is disgraceful. Too war torn to put on a worthy show? Marquez is almost 40 years old and people have been claiming that Pacquiao is over the hill for a year now, yet this past 4th fight was in alot of peoples eyes the best fight they've done.

When Pacquiao or JMM say the series is over.

sugar ray and lamotta fought 5 times or six times depending on who you listen to. Willie Pep and Saddler fought 4 times, but you're right most rivalries do not go that far, the perfect number is 3. This is an exception though, Manny deserves a chance, he's been a great champion, a great representative, no, the best representative of the sport since a young delahoya and the fighters and us are all stuck in this til whatever the end will be.

Lol heard about it already the PAC wants to redeem himself

The rivalry between these two little brown men, rivals any other the sport has seen.

by the fourth fight no one would have expected combustion, neither wanted doubts neither wanted decisions, i don't think the next one will be any different, unless pac is gunshy now, i don't think he's that kind of guy though, i'm sure he'll jump right back into it, but if he were younger, I'd definitely want him to have a tuneup first.

True, what's pacquiao ever done to earn a payday against a top ppv star like Marquez?

I think Marquez earned a victory that's not worthy of a rematch, and obviously earned a victory not worth any controversies.

Back