Really? Marquez/Pacquiao 5?

Max get banned again?

Can PAC spark khan please, a fight I can really get behind.

TR vs GB.
"If" Brook beats Alexander, I'd like to see Khan vs Brook.

TR vs GB.
"If" Brook beats Alexander, I'd like to see Khan vs Brook.

Sorry, I was trolling the tr gb angle.

Khan vs Andre the giant if it means we see that guy do the funky chicken again.

But what if Pacman gets a stunning KO himself...then what? Pacman vs JMM 6?

This is what I'm saying. Or even more likely, what if we get another close, controversial decision? We pretty much have to get yet another fight. If the series doesn't end after a knockout, When will it end? When we don't want to see it because they are both too shopworn and run down? That would be a shame

Marquez apparently has retired. It's on his facebook or twitter.

This thread isn't the same with out Mad Max/Riotmaker.

Ugh. Let that moron take a vacation from here.

Anywho, of course they want a 5th fight. The 4th was one of the most exciting fights of recent memory. Funny, considering there was an almost unanimous groan of disapproval when the fight was announced. Pac's next fight? Eh, I hope not but it just might be. I'd rather see him fight Rios or something.

Id preffer to see JMM go up against at least one of three guys Khan, Garcia or Mathysse before a rematch

Only on SD is Pac/Marq 5 a suprise to somebody. I got Manny via TKO early.

I got Manny via TKO early.

2ia4lea.jpg

meh.. some people might bitch and complain, but come fight time, everybody will watch it.

And just to see X post that gif again.... I got Pacquiao by KO, within the first 3, guaranteed.

meh.. some people might bitch and complain, but come fight time, everybody will watch it.

And just to see X post that gif again.... I got Pacquiao by KO, within the first 3, guaranteed.

topiclist4.gif

Bradley needs an opponent. Make Pac fight Rios.

I don't think Manny deserves it. I mean, Manny gave his all in their previous fight to only end up with a draw, a split decision, and to some a "Controversial" majority decision.

I don't think Manny deserves it. I mean, Manny gave his all in their previous fight to only end up with a draw, a split decision, and to some a "Controversial" majority decision.

True, what's pacquiao ever done to earn a payday against a top ppv star like Marquez?

Pac/Rios? Doesn't Rios block punches with his face? His head might implode if he fights Pac.

Pac/Rios? Doesn't Rios block punches with his face? His head might implode if he fights Pac.

It depends who he is fighting, if he is taking on Abner mares he blocks them with his dick.

Hell, why not? I'd order it. It'd be another huge fight.

This

People act like we didn't see a hell of a fight.. and they also act like getting knocked cold while giving 100% to try and get a ko is more shameful than accepting defeat midfight and playing it safe so you can see the last bell

I have no problem with a rematch. Both fighters were dropped, JMM had a badly broken nose, Pac was up on the cards, and JMM closed the show just moments after being stunned himself.. a fraction of an inch could have made the difference one way or the other..

We have a fight that we all know, without a doubt, will be competitive.. I'm all for that.. I mean, after you guys see Floyd easily beat Guerrero like he was a sparring partner and get enlightened to the fact that a badly rusted Berto is no measuring stick, you will all be fiending for a fight between two people that actually belong in the ring togather.

Back