REALLY? JBJ IS STILL #1 P4P? WTF?!?!

Ban hasn't been issued yet (just the temp NSAC suspension) but he's facing a minimum of 2 years out, or 4 years if USADA decides to consider it a compound failure (since he was found to have 2 different banned substances in his system).
I think Silva got 18 months for having two banned substances and only one was considered a PED. And this was before the new USADA regulations went into effect. I am pretty sure Jones is getting 4 years. And he deserves a lifetime ban if you ask me.

He popped for roids? When was this? I missed it. I thought he popped for an estrogen blocker. They are NOT roids. please do some research before writing such nonsense. There are guys that I know, that have used anti estrogens and didn't use steroids. they keep you a bit leaner. That's it. They do not enhance performance. They are banned, which is true and he broke the rules. But they are NOT roids...so don't say they are..

When you use PED''s it raises your T levels synthetically, which stop your natural T from being produced.

After your done your cycle, you have no T since your body stopped producing it, while you have a shiT ton a Estrogen.

So you take estrogen blockers to prevent your receptors from using the E in your body, while your T production kicks in, and balancea out.

This is why everybody knows that E blockers are banned.

So If it was to *lean out* there are more effective illegal drugs Jones could take. The only reason an athlete would risk taking E blockers is post cycle.

Professional fighting grew from gladiators and they were originally slaves, criminals or members of the lower class. Fast forward to modern day and now we want them to be pillars of humanity. There is nothing stopping someone from coming straight out of prison and into the boxing ring or MMA stage.

They had wrestling in ancient Greece

giphy.gif

How is this realistic? Yes he never lost bla bla bla. How many times does this guy have to fuck up for the MMA world to realize he don't give a fuck? He should not be included in any of this at all!
tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Back