REALLY? JBJ IS STILL #1 P4P? WTF?!?!

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
How is this realistic? Yes he never lost bla bla bla. How many times does this guy have to fuck up for the MMA world to realize he don't give a fuck? He should not be included in any of this at all!

So, him not giving a fuck is why he should no longer be listed as P4P #1?

Does not compute.....

He'll be out for 2 years. People will move on. He'll get into more trouble while he's out and he'll be done for good. Maybe a parole violation (getting pulled over for DUI/DWI or getting into a confrontation that results in police contact) or maybe another scandal (think he'd run from another accident?) or something we can't even predict yet.

He's not gonna be P4P #1 for much longer.

So, him not giving a fuck is why he should no longer be listed as P4P #1?

Does not compute.....
No, him testing positive for banned substances and being out of competition for 2 years is why.

#1 if you list fighters by who fucks up and crashes their car the most

The #1 p4p fuckup in all of MMA (now that War Machine is gone).

Considering is some sort of imaginary list of how fighters would stack against each other despite their weight class i guess he can still be there unless he ends up banned for life, which will not happen, he will start to go down eventually.

Absolutely no reason he shouldn't be P4P GOAT. Look at what he's accomplished.

Youngest LHW champ in UFC history, destroyed Shogun in his prime and went on to destroy former champion after champion in dominating fashions, in what would become one of the most incredible title defense runs.

No one in the UFC can touch that.

Until he's officially suspended, he's still #1.

But he's still the best fighter in the world.
You're free to believe that if you'd like, but I tend to believe that the fighters who are actually able to fight would be qualified for that title while those who can't fight would not be qualified for that title.

Youngest LHW champ in UFC history, destroyed Shogun in his prime and went on to destroy former champion after champion in dominating fashions, in what would become one of the most incredible title defense runs.

Shoguns prime??????? WTF??? That was in Pride before all the surgeries. But he did put a beating on him for sure.

They'll wait until he's officially convicted.

I think that at least Mighty Mouse should be ahead of him already though.

Shoguns prime??????? WTF??? That was in Pride before all the surgeries. But he did put a beating on him for sure.

Some guys are a little late to the party and think age is ultimately relative to prime, it isn't.

Shogun was not in his prime, he had just barely beat Colman before he beat Machida.

His defense run was impressive, but is meaningless because he popped for roid's.

Andy gets somewhat of a free pass because most of the guys he fought were also on the Juice, Jon is the only LHW in all his defenses that popped, and it's not like he dominated in all his wins either.

Correct me of I'm wrong - but he's only temporarily suspended at the moment. Once he's officially found guilty of doping/banned I would think he'll be removed from all the rankings.

Nobody beats him but himself.

That didn't come off right...

200.gif

ya fucking goofs. Embrace it.

still #1

Back