REALLY? JBJ IS STILL #1 P4P? WTF?!?!

How is this realistic? Yes he never lost bla bla bla. How many times does this guy have to fuck up for the MMA world to realize he don't give a fuck? He should not be included in any of this at all!
He has not been suspended yet. Im sure they will remove him once the verdict is done.

200.gif

ya fucking goofs. Embrace it.

still #1
Lance_Armstrong_2472604b.jpg

TS, were you crying while writing this post ? Serious question.

He's still good at his job. He just hasn't been working lately.

How is this realistic? Yes he never lost bla bla bla. How many times does this guy have to fuck up for the MMA world to realize he don't give a fuck? He should not be included in any of this at all!

He lost to Matt H...rules are rules lol.

Which I understand. But I also understand that every top 50 cyclist is on some heavy shit.
That is true, which is why Lance is a good and bad example at the same time I guess haha.. You could argue most top fighters have been as well, but at this point for the sake of the sports history I think we gotta look at like innocent until proven guilty.

How many times does this guy have to fuck up for the MMA world to realize he don't give a fuck? He should not be included in any of this at all!
That doesn't have anything to do with rankings.

I mean, I think MM is CLEARLY the #1 P4P right now but your about as logical as the people who make those rankings.

Absolutely no reason he shouldn't be P4P GOAT. Look at what he's accomplished.

Youngest LHW champ in UFC history, destroyed Shogun in his prime and went on to destroy former champion after champion in dominating fashions, in what would become one of the most incredible title defense runs.

No one in the UFC can touch that.
And all of that while fighting a fierce battle against the excess estrogen. A role model.

And the guy that LHW's cut weight to avoid... HW champ > everyone else unless proven otherwise.
Lmao. The HW champs suck. They get wobbled by gusts of wind and are older than my grandmother's favorite oak tree.

Bones is one of the greatest fighters of all time but I'm sure they will take him off the listing soon enough.

Lmao. The HW champs suck. They get wobbled by gusts of wind and are older than my grandmother's favorite oak tree.
Yet Jones and the rest starve themselves to avoid fighting them.

Also, 205 has been UFC's weakest division for years now.

You're free to believe that if you'd like, but I tend to believe that the fighters who are actually able to fight would be qualified for that title while those who can't fight would not be qualified for that title.

That's fine. I care about who the best fighters are no matter the ever changing rules.

Back