Realistically, 2003-2008 Fedor is a better fighter than Jones

With Fedor's butter tender skin and Jon's razor sharp hellbows speed & movement it would be a bloody disaster for old school stand & throw against new school stick, move, & slice.
Besides would never happen Jones prefers the Big Lights of the UFC not some circus foreign affair shown only by some Russian Sputnik satellite.

Wow - quite xenophobic and racist with those comments! And Fedor was a stand and throw fighter? I take it you've never seen him fight then, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment.

Their resumes aren't even close; Jones' competition >>> Fedor's. In addition, it is quite clear that Jones is the far superior combatant relative to Fedor: He would out-wrestle him, out-strike him, out-JJ him, all with relative ease.

There are also several fights during that time period in which Fedor was hurt much more than we have ever seen Jones hurt in his fighting tenure. Jones has had a tough time with one fighter, a fighter better than anyone on Fedor's resume, came out on top, and you think that is some sort of argument against him? I do not even like Jones, like many people, I just do not happen to be biased. Do not be silly, sir.

So Gus is better than anyone on Fedor's resume then? Better than Arlovski, Big Nog, CroCop, Hunto, etc?

And i'm LOLing my pants off to your "far superior" combatant comment. Out-wrestle/strike/JJ ALL WITH RELATIVE EASE? Dear god, the ignorance hurts.

I read some of the posts in this thread to this leopard, and I caught his reaction

cIdnjzA.gif

lol
Claude threads never fail.

No dude. We get it. You love Fedor. I like him a hell of a lot more than Jones, who I hate pretty fucking potently. Jones would fuck him at 225. He would elbow him into unconsciousness.

Based on how many wins from Jones at HW?

Let's be real here. You're telling me that a guy who has never fought a HW fighter in his MMA career would "fuck" up the best HW this sport has seen. You really need something a hell a lot better than "He would elbow him into unconsciousness"

:icon_idea

yeah, we all see that DQ really stunted his momentum. maybe next fight, he can----ok, I can't keep the sarcasm up for this whole post..

the saddest part of all this is your sincerity (or delusion, I haven't figured it out yet)

Jones is dominant, but not as dominant and time proven as Fedor was. Not yet.

Facts of life.

Fedor was busted open badly against CroCop and tossed on his head by Kevin Randleman.

Stop making Fedor out to be invincible.

Also, Jones didn't need the help of fighting in an organization that encourages the use of steroids.

And guess who just tested positive for drugs.

:icon_lol:

And guess who just tested positive for drugs.

:icon_lol:
He didn't test positive for drugs.
Claude, stop being a shit poster. You can be really awesome sometimes, but you've rescinded into just making white-belt level conjecture lately.

Jones would put Fedor on his back and deliver hellbows while Fedor struggled like a boy, just like vs Bigfoot.

With the way Jones rests his arm on his opponent's chest? nope, he get's armbarred.

Bigfoot was 40 lbs + bigger than Jones, and he didn't defeat 2003-2008 Fedor.

Cheers.

If arona can take fedor down , jones, cormier and gus can also. Fedor is not a demigod

Jesus Christ....:icon_lol:

I'll put it simple: Arona is a far better grappler than Jones is or ever will be.

This right here is exactly the problem with people saying Jones would beat Fedor; they're mostly newbies who know very little about the sport. Taken down by Arona? you mean the multiple time ADCC champion who didn't have a single point scored against him, EVER? the guy who beat 265 lbs NCAA div 1 champion Mark Kerr? If he can outgrapple Fedor, Jones and Gus can? :icon_lol:

This is why you just can't take these kids saying "Jones would destroy Fedor" seriously. This is exactly why.

Wait, are you talking about steroid or narcotics?
Or just being petty?

Because the post you were addressing and contradicting was talking about steroids

I said drugs, i wasn't talking especifically about PEDs, and you disputed that claim.

Claude bringing the lols as usual.

Back