Media RDA responds to Chandler turning down his callout

In response to this -
EmZkPScW4AQqdeY

Which was preceded by this -

I like how an unranked lightweight who went 1-4 in his last 5 at welterweight thinks he's got sway calling Chandler out.

Get rid of Chandeller already... what a diva.
UFC is giving him diva treatment. Your guess is as good as mine why, but if he’s going to get a payday fighting in a title eliminator against Tony or Gaethje, for example, I can’t blame him for not taking a short notice right against a game opponent like RDA.

I'm sure Michael Chandler would have had a ton of success against the best welterweights in the world.

Unlike RDA I don't think Chandler has ever had any trouble cutting to 155.

UFC is giving him diva treatment. Your guess is as good as mine why, but if he’s going to get a payday fighting in a title eliminator against Tony or Gaethje, for example, I can’t blame him for not taking a short notice right against a game opponent like RDA.
Fighting RDA does nothing for him and as you said I think the UFC is looking at big fights for him. They made him a title replacement so there's that. RDA is looking on his way out and isn't ranked.

ducked islam now rda. and retards here still think he deserve to fight tony and gaethje.

It's not even Diva treatment, we're in a Difficult time with this Pandemic, and even when Justin Gaethje got signed with the UFC his first fight was against Micheal Johnson who was ranked #5 at the time.

Chandler isn't getting any sort of special treatment that Gaethje or Alvarez didn't also receive. The difference is, the fights got made faster and the fans and the UFC got there turn around and investment rather fast. I'm sure Chandler wants to fight, and the UFC wants to put him in a fight, but they're all in a bit of tight spot with Covid 19 and not getting Fights booked as fast as they want, that it behooves the UFC to hold on a little bit, and by extension, Chandler does as well.

Chandler didn't even secure his footstep in the front door of the UFC.
Shame he turned RDA offer, it could be a great fight.

Have people forgot that Chandler made weight as a replacement less than three weeks ago? Sherdoggers kept saying Tony only lost to Gaethje because he cut weight like a month prior to the actual fight.. now we want Chandler to do the same thing?

Back