Media RDA responds to Chandler turning down his callout

RDA pulled out against Conor due to bruised foot instead of just putting some ice to help it heal.

Conor fought Khabib with an actual bruised foot and has cried about it for years.

thats way more badass am i rite

There was a Chandler ducking RDA thread yesterday (got moved to the lightweights) - I honestly doubt many really believed Chandler would take this. From being an Alternate for Khabib/Justin PPV to headlining a minor card. No way - UFC isn't wasting their investment easily, he will be on one of the Top Slots on a PPV when he steps into the Octagon.

You’re right he doesn’t pull out of fights and always entertains.

but what’s the point of your post?
what is always the point of his posts and to take a load gargling Conor money shot whenever he possibly can.

Im very excited to see chandler in UFC, do i wish it happened earlier in his career, yeah, but i think he will surprise a lot of people that he still have a lot to offer.

At least he's sympathetic towards the Weight cutting aspect because I remember that being the excuse for why ANOTHER Bellator fighter put him on skates and TKO'ed him to become Champ.

Michael Chandler has the UFC on his side, he doesn't need the approval of "Fans" that don't like him anyways.
Difference being made weight anyhow despite passing out. Chandler just flat out is avoiding it.

Chandler ducking again what a shocker. Maybe he'll weigh in at 257, and do an interview. This is getting comical.

Edit respect to Felder stepping up to face RDA

Last edited:
Maybe he should get a single win in the UFC before ducking everyone and thinking people care enough about him that he can hand pick opponents like Conor.

Even Charles ‘Do Bronx’ Aloe Vera would wreck Chandler.

RDA is a former UFC LW champ. He should have more sway than a JV fighter who got KO’d by a featherweight. RDA has only fought killers. The only fighter I can think of that’s had a tougher run of fights is Barboza. Those 2 don’t cherry pick, they fight anyone.

Have you seen who Jeremy Stephens has fought at 145/155 over the last decade? He even broke RDA’s jaw.

Conor fought Khabib with an actual bruised foot and has cried about it for years.

thats way more badass am i rite
Conor always shows up and thats why he is Infinite times more popular and respected than any other fighter will ever be.

Haven't really cared much for Chandler but his entitled attitude lately is getting really annoying.
Come on, man, it's not like MMA fans have been clamoring for you to cross over to the UFC.
Askren had way more hype than he has.
it's not entitled to not want to take a fight on short notice when there's literally no reason you need to. And against a lower ranked guy than the guys the ufc has been offering him. You guys keep acting like he's some low level guy with no leverage when he isn't.

Back