Do The Evolution

ballsbreaker
@purple
Reaction score

In response to this -
EmZkPScW4AQqdeY

Which was preceded by this -

Last edited:
Maybe post the tweet of Chandler turning him down.

At least he's sympathetic towards the Weight cutting aspect because I remember that being the excuse for why ANOTHER Bellator fighter put him on skates and TKO'ed him to become Champ.

Michael Chandler has the UFC on his side, he doesn't need the approval of "Fans" that don't like him anyways.

Even hardcore fans aren't busting down doors to see Chandler at this point in his career, let alone casual fans who don't even know who he is.

He absolutely needs the fans on board because he isn't making bank otherwise

Even hardcore fans aren't busting down doors to see Chandler at this point in his career, let alone casual fans who don't even know who he is.

He absolutely needs the fans on board because he isn't making bank otherwise

The Contract he seemed content with signing would say otherwise buddeh. Again I don't even like Chandler but there's literally ZERO reasons to risk fighting RDA on 6 Days.

Say he loses, what he's all of a sudden gonna get over with the Fans? Fucking LOL. People have been shitting on him since he signed.

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't for Chandler. No decision he makes is supposedly the right ones in the eyes of people who don't even like him smh.

Last edited:
Haven't really cared much for Chandler but his entitled attitude lately is getting really annoying.
Come on, man, it's not like MMA fans have been clamoring for you to cross over to the UFC.
Askren had way more hype than he has.

Knew that would be the basic response...UFC ain't wasting him for this event.

Didn’t Chandler cut weight like 2 weeks ago? A bout on the 14th with RDA would be 2 weight cuts in less than a month. Similar to what Tony did before Gaethje. I don’t think he cuts a ton of weight, but still not ideal from Chandler’s perspective. I also think he said he’s eyeing a fight with Tony or Gaethje, so obviously he’s aiming a little higher up the ladder, wether he deserves it or not. If Dustin and Conor end up fighting, I’d prefer to see Tony and Chandler matched up and I predict that will happen. Hooker vs Gaethje is fun as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back