RDA on Cerrone: "He was already caught doping. I'm not a friend he can joke with"

Taking a diuretic is pretty stupid in most cases and IMO shows a lack of discipline or dietary/knowledge on cutting but wouldn't consider it the same as cycling steroids.

I agree and I think Cerrone is a cool fighter but I think if he were Brazilian people wouldn't be this forgiving :mad: but whatever, this will be a cool fight, 2 tough dudes.

Cerrone is gonna get mauled worse than Pettis, I get RDA by TKO on this, any round

Or Diaz, both guys RDA waxed

I still enjoy the Diaz fight, not a huge fan of the Diaz brothers but it was hilarious how 90% of the people at that time thought that Cerrone was going to knock him out in the 1st.

I expected RDA to beat Cerrone in the first fight, went how I thought it would go and he should be able to do the same this time.

I used a diuretic to make weight for wrestling team trials. I was recovering from a lung infection, and did not have time to properly make weight. I was not a big weight cutter, but had packed on some flab due to inactivity.

It's definitely not in the same class as steroids.

Taking a diuretic is pretty stupid in most cases and IMO shows a lack of discipline or dietary/knowledge on cutting but wouldn't consider it the same as cycling steroids.

Diuretics are often used to mask steroid use.

diuretics are not steroids

people shit hard on shields saying he popped for steroids when in reality it was just diuretics.

Hope Cerrone takes it this time. Don't honestly imagine he does but I think he gives him a better fight than Pettis did. RDA will know he was in a fight.

I have a bad feeling about this fight. Think RDA is going to really brutalize Donald.

I still enjoy the Diaz fight, not a huge fan of the Diaz brothers but it was hilarious how 90% of the people at that time thought that Cerrone was going to knock him out in the 1st.

I expected RDA to beat Cerrone in the first fight, went how I thought it would go and he should be able to do the same this time.

Idk where you were that 90% of people expected a first round knockout. I haven't heard many people ever predict a knockout of either of the diaz brothers, with the exception of nick's fight against anderson. I, and most other people from what I recall, expected cerrone to win a competitive fight by staying on the outside and throwing a lot of kicks. Obviously that isn't what happened, but everyone is wrong sometimes.

Athletes use diuretics to beat pee tests!

Back