RDA on Cerrone: "He was already caught doping. I'm not a friend he can joke with"

F Cerrone. It's not a joke to say someone is using steroids. Cerrone should just stick to his farm because I see him losing again to RDA.

i think its pretty funny considering RDA looks like he's been injecting steroids and HGH for years.

i think cerrone hit a nerve.

Diuretics aren't PEDs, and the one Cowboy popped for 27 fights and 8 years ago is a poor masking agent.

An easier weight cut for a big LW is absolutely performance enhancing.

War Cowboy though although he's going to have his hands full with RDA 2.0.

What? RDA didn't magically blow up, he got in better shape over years. This isn't some Overeem/Belfort situation.

The dude has gotten in far better shape (and we're of course not just talking how ripped he is) after already having reached the pinnacle of the sport, and that's highly unlikely. He hasn't been caught for anything so we can't know but he's one that definitely stands out as suspect in context of how many fighters that claim that there are tons of users in the sport. Testing clean is what matters practically in any case though.

How funny a Brazilian that magically blew up recently accusing someone of doping.

"Accusing" is to say that there is something
left to prove over the issue at hand. Cerrone
actually was caught hot. Whether it was due
to masking anabolics & other synthetic test.
Or simply because he's too cowardly to
compete at his natural weight class so he
needed diuretics to get to a size advantage
that he is confident & comfortable fighting at.

The statute of limitations is apparently non
existent when it comes to a white American man.

which really has very little to do with RDA vs. Cerrone.

I wouldn't say very little. Diaz and Pettis both have good guards, like Cerrone, that RDA was able to neutralize and he had answers for them that Cerrone did not.

Of course the most relevant fight is RDA vs Cerrone 1. I don't think it'll go quite the same way since both guys have improved but RDA is the rightful favorite.

Is using a diuretic considered "doping" really?

tell that to cyborg haters ;)

The point is that it is a banned substance. It is also used to mask PED's.
I don't care much, though I do think if he got caught already, he shouldn't talk. Specially if he is throwing accusations like that to the champ.

The dude has gotten in far better shape (and we're of course not just talking how ripped he is) after already having reached the pinnacle of the sport, and that's highly unlikely. He hasn't been caught for anything so we can't know but he's one that definitely stands out as suspect in context of how many fighters that claim that there are tons of users in the sport. Testing clean is what matters practically in any case though.

Bullshit, RDA looks about the same now as he did a year or 2 ago maybe even 3. It took him years to get in the shape he's in now. If he weren't Brazilian people wouldn't be saying this shit.

What 2 round gas tank? Is this what people do? Just make shit up?

Yeah, just give up man.

I made a thread some months ago showing visual proof that RDA was always a strong dude, that he was improving over the years, including when he fought (on multiple occasions) 3 rounds decisions with full gas, and the response I got was:
"Nobody is accusing him of anything, there is no hate, etc." as you look at this threads popping time after time.

People are xenophobic, haters, and over all hypocrite.

Mods don't punish idiots, unfortunately...

He's not wrong. Not only was Cerrone popped, but he's also already lost to RDA. Doesn't leave him much wiggle room to talk shit.

I find it funny how americans here try to spin the doping situation on Brazil all the time.

Which country has all-time record of stripped medals because of pathetic doping? Yes, USA. Which country is Lance Armstrong, the biggest cheater of all time from?

Lol, cheat nation, don't spin shit around.. cheaters

I find it funny how americans here try to spin the doping situation on Brazil all the time.

Which country has all-time record of stripped medals because of pathetic doping? Yes, USA. Which country is Lance Armstrong, the biggest cheater of all time from?

Lol, cheat nation, don't spin shit around.. cheaters

I heard somewhere (don't care to look up the old ass source,
so just assume I'm lying & speaking rhetoric if you're butthurt)
that Brazilians are some of the world's biggest adulterers.
Always made sense to me though. Every man & women
are dime pieces down there.

Using something to help you cut weight is a bit different than taking steroids for whatever reasons.

No not really, and it's still doping. You're gaining an unfair advantage in cutting weight and that does matter.

Not to mention they are mainly used to mask steroid use.

Yeah, just give up man.

I made a thread some months ago showing visual proof that RDA was always a strong dude, that he was improving over the years, including when he fought (on multiple occasions) 3 rounds decisions with full gas, and the response I got was:
"Nobody is accusing him of anything, there is no hate, etc." as you look at this threads popping time after time.

People are xenophobic, haters, and over all hypocrite.

Mods don't punish idiots, unfortunately...

Yeah, I don't get why the mods are just letting everyone break the rules. They didn't allow this over a year ago, I got dubs for doing less than what I'm seeing people do.

2010:
20100110030748_IMG_5361.JPG

2015:
20150313033807_5D3_3802.JPG

I don't get the PED thing. He's a tiny bit bigger, but nothing drastic. It's pretty common to increase muscle mass well into your 30's.

2010:

I don't get the PED thing. He's a tiny bit bigger, but nothing drastic. It's pretty common to increase muscle mass well into your 30's.

at 28 he fought dunham. the fight was super close. i thought dunhm won. dunham was physically stronger in the clinch, better grappler, and better cardio. fast forward less than 2 years and RDA puts on a grappling, strength, and cardio display that makes gil and bendo look like amateurs

from 28 to 30 years old an epic leap in athleticism and endurance from a fighter with 30 pro fights. its really hard for an athlete already at the pro level to make a giant leap in athleticism. its also hard for a guy whos 28 to be way more athletic than when hes 30. shit is backwards

is it proof? no. its certainly highly suspicious in a sport rampant with PED abuse though. would anyone defending RDA admit they think he was using if he pisses clean and looks mediocre vs cerrone? cowboy is like 2 levels below pettis

Back