RDA: "McGregor's really scrawny. Aldo would destroy him. He's not even close to top5"

Conor needed to do better than a 2nd round knock out to impress people.

Shoulda said something about 'taters.

RDA speaks the truth - Problem is sher-tards can't handle the truth........

I dont know if he's right on everything, he should give Conor a bit more respect here. But he's right about the fact at LW he would smash Conor

I'm taking RDA word over any other Sherdoger, I still think McNugget is legit tho.....

This is the same guy who lost to featherweight guida. Aldo is probably going to retire before fighting conor.

RDA is the p4p the best fighter in the world right now.

McGregor is just an Anthony Pettis-light and would get destroyed in 2 rounds.

If Conor beats Aldo then a Mendes rematch is certainly on the horizon.

After my boy Frankie takes his belt of course.

Well, do you disagree RDA probably destroys Conor? He would surely f*ck him up bad.

Everyone in the Top 10 would destroy him at 155...he knows it so he cuts all that weight. Aldo beats him...then Frankie beats him...then he goes to 155 and everyone beats him and he's never heard of again.

Also surprised a Brazilian is backing a Brazilian

This was the first thing I thought about too.

Yet more people talking about Conor having been "exposed" by not being able to handle Chad's wrestling, but not factoring in that he'd spent months training for a different style of opponent in Aldo. Chad might do better with a full camp, but Conor might also look better against him with a full camp of preparing for a wrestler.

Saying Conor isn't top 5 is ridiculous.

This is the same guy who lost to featherweight guida. Aldo is probably going to retire before fighting conor.

He lost around the same time conor was getting subbed in 30 seconds. But I guess fighters never change

He did just beat the guy your buddy called the Prince of the division...

These Brazilians are real smart guys.

It isn't like Chad took the fight on short notice or anything.

There was an argument before McGregor beat Chad, but Chad was top 3 and lost.

Coming in on extremely short notice motivated by a large amount of money (because of Conor's drawing power) and with Mendes having nothing to lose having already lost to Aldo twice. Even Ludwig who would know said that Mendes is not much of a gym rat, and even if he were, he still had no real training camp for that fight.

That was not the same Chad Mendes that Aldo fought in the rematch, no one can possibly convince me that it was. I don't look at it as Conor beating a top 3. It was more a matter of circumstance.

Last edited:
Everyone in the Top 10 would destroy him at 155...he knows it so he cuts all that weight. Aldo beats him...then Frankie beats him...then he goes to 155 and everyone beats him and he's never heard of again.

Just like how Chad Mendes was going to expose/run over/humiliate McGregor right?

Aldo can't escape McGregor now, his so called Prince Mendes got trashed in two rounds.

When McGregor unifies the FW belt, it will be nice to bump threads like this.

Back