RDA: "McGregor's really scrawny. Aldo would destroy him. He's not even close to top5"

I like RDA, but this is silliness. Conor isn't scrawny or weak.

RDA is the p4p the best fighter in the world right now.

McGregor is just an Anthony Pettis-light and would get destroyed in 2 rounds.

Agree

RDA vs. McGregor will be another rape tape like RDA vs. Pettis. At 155 Conor height and reach advantage will dissapear also, and lol if this guy goes to 175 to fight Hendricks, Woodley or Lawler :icon_lol:

Proves that McGregor is right when he says that the UFC is full of bums. Watch his fight with Mendes closley and see the expression on mendes' face each time he gets hit.
All the haters including many many pros said Mendes would win, all but Schuab acknowledged he was wrong and has admitted that a new face has arrived.
What does RDA get per fight? Looking for a payday I think.
I hope they make this match in the future and RDA looks like a fuckin amateur.
The face of MMA is changing, accept it, move on.

Proves that McGregor is right when he says that the UFC is full of bums. Watch his fight with Mendes closley and see the expression on mendes' face each time he gets hit.
All the haters including many many pros said Mendes would win, all but Schuab acknowledged he was wrong and has admitted that a new face has arrived.
What does RDA get per fight? Looking for a payday I think.
I hope they make this match in the future and RDA looks like a fuckin amateur.
The face of MMA is changing, accept it, move on.

first McGregor has to stop ducking Irish Joe

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

I think Aldo will utilize much of RDA's Pettis strategy to defeat Conor. Put Conor on the back foot and take him down over and over.

This shit won't be close..

RDA went full retard. He wants that Mac $ and will gladly take his ass beating to get it. Pettis was lighting RDA up with his hands, and Pettis doesn't have anywhere near McGregor's hands. Conor also is faster and stronger at 155, he's always fought better there. RDA stands a pretty good chance of getting knocked out.

Mendes has far better wrestling than RDA and he struggled to get him to the ground. Conor's TDD is among the best in the division. That means RDA has to hurt him standing to get him to the ground.

Why is the LW champ calling out a FW that's not even a champ? I haven't heard that talk from rda about anyone in the LW division

Did he not notice conor beat the fuck outta chads body? Lol

Even fighters are blind hating

Also surprised a Brazilian is backing a Brazilian

Maybe as an actual fighter he understands the importance of periodized training camps and understands that body shots, while effective, were not the only, or even main, factor in Mendes' cardio quandary.

I think Aldo will utilize much of RDA's Pettis strategy to defeat Conor. Put Conor on the back foot and take him down over and over.

This shit won't be close..

Uh, Conor fights VERY well off his back foot. Are you kidding me? RDA defeated a flashy kicker with no TDD, some slick submissions and mediocre hands. That's what Pettis is. He has great kicks but was being pressured too much to use them like he was wanting to. With Conor RDA would walk right into his left cross and it'll be goodnight Irene.

RDA went full retard. He wants that Mac $ and will gladly take his ass beating to get it. Pettis was lighting RDA up with his hands, and Pettis doesn't have anywhere near McGregor's hands. Conor also is faster and stronger at 155, he's always fought better there. RDA stands a pretty good chance of getting knocked out.

RDA doesn't need to trade punches with him, he can take him down and work his GNP

Everyone shakes their head when you post.

RDA smashes McGregor 9/10.

Uh, Conor fights VERY well off his back foot. Are you kidding me? RDA defeated a flashy kicker with no TDD, some slick submissions and mediocre hands. That's what Pettis is. He has great kicks but was being pressured too much to use them like he was wanting to. With Conor RDA would walk right into his left cross and it'll be goodnight Irene.

Laughing again at ur delusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back