RDA: "McGregor's really scrawny. Aldo would destroy him. He's not even close to top5"

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'd say RDA would actually take Conor down and roll him a little, but would not survive the 2nd round.
He doesn't have great TDs and would have tested himself standing, especially immediately following the Aldo fight when they were originally scheduled

Well, do you disagree RDA probably destroys Conor? He would surely f*ck him up bad.

Dude, I'm a Conor hater but RDA got TKOd by Eddie Alvarez.

Quick KO for Conor

He doesn't have great TDs and would have tested himself standing, especially immediately following the Aldo fight when they were originally scheduled
It's not like Conor can't be taken down. And what is the point of trading with striker, when your chin was broken in the past. Alvarez would take Conor down, if he wasn't so obsessed with exposing opponent with pointless stand-up

It's not like Conor can't be taken down. And what is the point of trading with striker, when your chin was broken in the past. Alvarez would take Conor down, if he wasn't so obsessed with exposing opponent with pointless stand-up
And I think RDA would have made the same mistake

Even Chad was failing on TD attempts and he's a way better wrestler than those two + Conor's bigger and stronger at 55 so it's about the same

Lol

The same people commenting on this thread have found new reasons why they hate Conor and new boogeymen who he is supposedly afraid of and cannot beat

So uh...about that.

I can't wait to see the awful, stupid, contradictory nonsense you post in response to this! I know you'll come here and just cover this thread in shit, yet it always amazes me just how shitty your shitposting really is.

BRASIL WAND is probably the worst poster on this site. I can't count how many times this guy has posted something retarded about fighter X destroying fighter Y only to have the exact opposite happen and for him to look like a total fool in a bumped thread. Him being wrong is like a sherdog tradition.

Lol.

Then Conor proceeds to destroy Aldo in 13 seconds and is now champion in RDA's division.

Proving Conor haters wrong does not even feel good anymore. I just feel sad for them.

RDA speaks the truth on this one.

This whole Conor fad is cute, but guys like RDA and Aldo are clearly on completely different level. It wouldn't even be fair to match up Conor against RDA lol.

<{CMPALM}>

BRASIL WAND is probably the worst poster on this site. I can't count how many times this guy has posted something retarded about fighter X destroying fighter Y only to have the exact opposite happen and for him to look like a total fool in a bumped thread. Him being wrong is like a sherdog tradition.
It's not even that he's wrong that bothers me. I'm human and I make mistakes. Shit happens. No one is right all the time.

But then he comes in and just posts a bunch of incoherent bullshit and tries to make it look like he wasn't wrong, then just resorts to petty personal insults and essentially derails any thread he posts in and makes actual discussion completely impossible by shitposting until the thread dies. Then he finds another thread and destroys that one, too.

It's just that when he's wrong and tries to defend his bullshit, he inevitably fails to do so and winds up looking even stupider than he did before.

Back