RDA: "McGregor's really scrawny. Aldo would destroy him. He's not even close to top5"

RDA doesn't need to trade punches with him, he can take him down and work his GNP

LOL. No. Conor had an injured knee in his last fight and it was against one of the most explosive and most capable wrestlers in MMA. RDA isn't a wrestler and his takedowns just aren't that good. He'd get stuffed and smacked around. McGregor did no live wrestling at all in his last camp, which he was preparing entirely for a striker.

Everyone shakes their head when you post.

RDA smashes McGregor 9/10.

Everyone laughs when you post. We all know your other name on here. :icon_lol:

RDA went full retard. He wants that Mac $ and will gladly take his ass beating to get it. Pettis was lighting RDA up with his hands, and Pettis doesn't have anywhere near McGregor's hands. Conor also is faster and stronger at 155, he's always fought better there. RDA stands a pretty good chance of getting knocked out.

lol I see you've jumped off Gus's nuts and moved on to Canner's.

well compared to RDA, Mcgregor looks scrawny. Mcgregors been picking on midgets for his past 2 fights

lol I see you've jumped off Gus's nuts and moved on to Canner's.

I see you're still paying for Sherdog.

PS: Still a huge Gus fan, kid. Learn what a bandwagon jumper actually is first. :icon_idea

Uh, Conor fights VERY well off his back foot. Are you kidding me? RDA defeated a flashy kicker with no TDD, some slick submissions and mediocre hands. That's what Pettis is. He has great kicks but was being pressured too much to use them like he was wanting to. With Conor RDA would walk right into his left cross and it'll be goodnight Irene.

but rda will take him down and submit him not wall n stall

Did he not notice conor beat the fuck outta chads body? Lol

Even fighters are blind hating

Also surprised a Brazilian is backing a Brazilian

Most fighters have agreed Chad Mini wasn't properly prepared for that fight with just 2 weeks to train and cut weight and a week of press events.

Aldo is not just any Brazilian. People backing him (even other Brazilians) aren't just "backing a Brazilian". They are backing the long time champ who is 25-1 and crushed everyone he's faced in the big leagues.

LOL. No. Conor had an injured knee in his last fight and it was against one of the most explosive and most capable wrestlers in MMA. RDA isn't a wrestler and his takedowns just aren't that good. He'd get stuffed and smacked around. McGregor did no live wrestling at all in his last camp, which he was preparing entirely for a striker.

I'm really supposed to believe he did not wrestle one bit in prep for Aldo? And since you obviously do, does that not worry you as a scrotum-swinger?

Brazilian swinging on other Brazilian's nuts. Shocker.

4501678-shots.gif

I think you ignore the size factor

guarantee this thread gets +300 posts by tonight.

but rda will take him down and submit him not wall n stall

RDA isn't taking him down before he gets knocked out. The dude is a brawler that will get lit up with McGregor's hands alone. His only chance is to take him down and submit him. RDA isn't one of the top wrestlers in MMA, Chad is. RDA is a striker with good takedowns. Will good be enough? Maybe, but he'll still have to GnP him out (good luck) or submit him. Conor is very good at getting back to his feet by creating scrambles. RDA would have his work cut out for him and he knows it. He just wants that Mac money.

What's funny is how high RDA's body fat % is right now. The dude must be eating burgers 24/7. He might die of a heart attack before Conor even gets to turn his lights out at 155. :icon_lol:

Proves that McGregor is right when he says that the UFC is full of bums. Watch his fight with Mendes closley and see the expression on mendes' face each time he gets hit.
All the haters including many many pros said Mendes would win, all but Schuab acknowledged he was wrong and has admitted that a new face has arrived.
What does RDA get per fight? Looking for a payday I think.
I hope they make this match in the future and RDA looks like a fuckin amateur.
The face of MMA is changing, accept it, move on.

delirious af

I bet he'd be singing a different tune if McGregor was McGreg

Mendes had an injured foot and a shortened camp. He didn't even know if he was fighting until like 5 days out from the fight.
RDA went full retard. He wants that Mac $ and will gladly take his ass beating to get it. Pettis was lighting RDA up with his hands, and Pettis doesn't have anywhere near McGregor's hands. Conor also is faster and stronger at 155, he's always fought better there. RDA stands a pretty good chance of getting knocked out.

What? Lol RDA kicked Pettis' ass for 5 rounds straight. He's one of the best grapplers in the division along with being one of the best strikers. His takedowns are on-point along with his footwork and pressure. You don't really believe that Conor knocks him out, do you?

Back