rccola

Animal, have you considered putting the "cold" monkey on the babe?

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
I will make a side note for you though.

#1 the score was definately 0 for me

#2 I didn't use that argument, but I've come to understand that you have trouble reading so I'll let it slide.
You are not the one to talk about misreading things. I say something is funny and you go off on some fucking hate tangent.

this is an old av because my boy OUCH has been slacking.

i put this one back up in honor of the new baseball season and my all-tiime favorite ballplayer (no, not babe ruth).

Originally posted by animal mother
this is an old av because my boy OUCH has been slacking.

i put this one back up in honor of the new baseball season and my all-tiime favorite ballplayer (no, not babe ruth).

Tessa has a shitty hairstyle anyways. Ken is who you should have in your av. That old fucker is a stud.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
It wasn't funny man. He used 3 month old insults that aren't true. Maybe it's funny to you, but it takes actual humour to make me laugh, nit just insults.

It didn't make you laugh because it hit home. You realize that your wife is sending out nude pictures of herself to a bunch of horny guys. You realize that your child will probably grow up looking like a conehead. You realize that your friends, don't exist. You realize that everything he said, everything I've said, everything everyone has said about you is completely true. You realize that it's almost time to take a razor to your wrist. You realize that outside of this forum, you don't exist.

Originally posted by VOD
It didn't make you laugh because it hit home. You realize that your wife is sending out nude pictures of herself to a bunch of horny guys. You realize that your child will probably grow up looking like a conehead. You realize that your friends, don't exist. You realize that everything he said, everything I've said, everything everyone has said about you is completely true. You realize that it's almost time to take a razor to your wrist. You realize that outside of this forum, you don't exist.

Holy Shit, New sig.

Originally posted by VOD

Actually, I think it's inside this forum I don't exist. Within the boundaries of your cyber realm, your influence here will always own me. Outside the realm of cyber space however, you're just another teen, or college student, or computer geek, or suicidal postal worker or whatever other waste of space comes to mind. Take comfort in the fact that you are better at "the internet" than I am as it has been put before. PW3Nage goes to you.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
Holy Shit, New sig.

It serves better to "own" me if you put my answer in your sig as well. I think it compliments quite well.

DRA, you suck at the internet

owned.jpg

I actually just liked the quote, more than the "ownage" part of it.

so college students are wastes of space? somebody sounds bitter about their lot in life.

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
I actually just liked the quote, not the "ownage" part of it.

I see. I still think my answer compliments it though. Oh well, I do suck at the internet so you can't expect me to understand anyway. :(

Originally posted by RightintheFace
so college students are wastes of space? somebody sounds bitter about their lot in life.

And if I hadn't gone to college, I guess that would be true. I just meant that alot of posters on sherdog are bitter students with no lives who LIVE for this site and bashing others. That is why VOD is superior to me on here.

i have to step in for vod here as he is en route to train. vods is about to recieve his masters while still training mma and owning on the forum. not bad vod

Originally posted by bigakuma
i have to step in for vod here as he is en route to train. vods is about to recieve his masters while still training mma and owning on the forum. not bad vod

So he is a student? I knew he was. This just goes to show too that if the rules he lives by are true, and everything he makes up about me is the truth in his eyes, then the same should go for anyone else. Thus, whatever I say about him is true. I think VOD's problem is that he truly believes his comments affect those outside of the internet, when in reality there's not one smart person out there that is affected by this in their day to day lives. Doesn't matter anyway, there's no need to defend a man who has won the war.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
You don't act like a man with a college degree.

and how, pray tell, does a man with a college degree act? If we are measuring by your example, I take that as a great compliment. I'm not going to trash on every person I come across and be a total asshole just because that is the norm here. Thus, my constant pwnage and sucking at the internet. :)

Originally posted by Erazmus
I have a feeling Putz will look like that when he's 16.

AHAHAHA We'll save the picture and compare. Maybe Jack will be on later to give his thoughts.

Back