rccola

Okay thats it I'm stepping in. I hate DRA as much as the next guy but this is the sort of thing that ends with peoples corpses being discovered in their 92 volvo's........hey, thats not so bad. Cyber, carry on.

And yet again....

rapowned.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
Okay thats it I'm stepping in. I hate DRA as much as the next guy but this is the sort of thing that ends with peoples corpses being discovered in their 92 volvo's........hey, thats not so bad. Cyber, carry on.

92 vulvas? His wife won't even let him into her vulva...

yeah, verbal submission by dra.

to answer the other question, dra is smarter than rccola.

aw fuck...I'm an illiterate bastard...that said volvos........

Originally posted by cybercoma
Does that make it a TKO?
You missed the "This stuff doesn't affect me, but I am laughing at all of you because it does your routine." He has side stepped your arguments with it.

Score
CC-2
DRA-1

Originally posted by B1GH3AD
You missed the "This stuff doesn't affect me, but I am laughing at all of you because it does your routine." He has side stepped your arguments with it.

Score
CC-2
DRA-1

I dont know what flamewar you were watching, I scored it 4 pwnag3s to none.

Originally posted by animal mother
yeah, verbal submission by dra.

to answer the other question, dra is smarter than rccola.

I agree. Now what I need to know is if Karebears sister (RCCOLA's wife) also has disgusting tits.

Score
CC-2
DRA-1

Of course nothing affects DRA, he's too stupid to realize what a waste of bandwidth, DNA and oxygen he is.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
Theres no n in the text in that pic.

hey, what the fuck? where the hell is craig? i didn't know we were switching back. i will miss tessa's angelic visage.

Fuck I'm done...seriously...I'll go on all night.

DRA is pwning me by making me continue this nonsense.

April fools is over and done. Craigs infectious enthusiasm will bubble no longer.

Actually, DRA would say he "pw3ed" you. Whatever the fuck that means.

Shit, I thought I was pw3ned a long time ago, I come back and there are 10 posts after my owned pic! As much as I'd like to hang around and watch you post 13 pages on insults to yourselves, I think I'll scrape my battered remains off the pavement and call it a night.

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
April fools is over and done. Craigs infectious enthusiasm will bubble no longer.

$4,400
we will celebrate friday.

Originally posted by cybercoma
Fuck I'm done...seriously...I'll go on all night.

going out on a high note.

WHAT SHOWMANSHIP!

Score
CC-2
DRA-1

I will make a side note for you though.

#1 the score was definately 0 for me

#2 I didn't use that argument, but I've come to understand that you have trouble reading so I'll let it slide.

Back