rccola

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
If that were true, then why would you bother responding? You don't do it with many others! HAHAHA How can you not quote a line from the movie? You back off my posts, I back off yours!

beep, beep bitchy!

Oh here we go again. The whole 'You're responding to me' line of bullshit. Of course I'm going to respond to you. Whenever I feel down about myself I think of you, your whore wife, and your neglected child and smile to myself knowing that no matter how down I get, there's always assholes like you in the world. I'm not going to back off of your posts. You don't want me to anyhow, if I didn't harass you, you might have to come up with an original thought and noone wants to see you strain yourself.

Originally posted by VOD
Oh here we go again. The whole 'You're responding to me' line of bullshit. Of course I'm going to respond to you. Whenever I feel down about myself I think of you, your whore wife, and your neglected child and smile to myself knowing that no matter how down I get, there's always assholes like you in the world. I'm not going to back off of your posts. You don't want me to anyhow, if I didn't harass you, you might have to come up with an original thought and noone wants to see you strain yourself.

"Your Obsessed!!!"

Nice hijack VOD...RCCOLA is worthless talkin' about anyway

You suck at life, Sherdog, the internet, and all of existence. :D

HOLY SHIT!!11 FIFTH GRADE STYLE PWNAG3!!11 THIS IS UN-FUCKING-PRECEDENTED!!!22

You suck at life, Sherdog, the internet, and all of existence. :D

*ahem*

You suck at life: just look at your marriage.

You suck at Sherdog: your posts speak for themselves, and on an MMA note...you don't know shit.

You can be the king of the internet Obi Wan.

You suck at all existence: your family hates you, the internet hates you, you don't have any friends in real life so the world hates you. Really if you killed yourself no one would notice. Cease your own existence and no one would care.

Originally posted by cybercoma
*ahem*

You suck at Sherdog: your posts speak for themselves, and on an MMA note...you don't know shit.

You suck at all existence: your family hates you, the internet hates you, you don't have any friends in real life so the world hates you. Really if you killed yourself no one would notice. Cease your own existence and no one would care.

*uncomfortable silence* damn

I would just leave this thread if I was DRA. Cybercoma laid it down.

Animal, what happened to that thread you made ages ago about good vs bad flames?

*ahem*

Let's see

1. what about it?

2. one only has to look at posts such as "my penis is big" to see the truth there

3. I'm not that into Star Wars, but I still think the lightsaber av looked good

4. no they don't, that's impossible, yes I do, no they don't, yes they would, yes they would

beep, beep!

Holy fuck and it's only been 10 minutes.

Ok ok 7 to be exact.

Originally posted by B1GH3AD
I would just leave this thread if I was DRA. Cybercoma laid it down.

Ahh, the "laying down" on Sherdog. I still wonder how when someone proves nothing at all except that they are ignorant, how they continue to receive praise as if they have put someone in their place? I have yet to see it.

Wait let me guess, you were away from your computer for a few minutes. You had "real life" things to do at 3am.

Holy fuck and it's only been 10 minutes.

Ok ok 7 to be exact.

Sorry, I don't sit staring at the screen waiting for a response. I guess you do huh?

Back