Razor vs Electric Shaver

a normal gillette blade for me. it's a close shave, and you just feel cleaner when clean shaven. i don't understand the people saying it's bad for your skin. if anything, i think it's good for your skin, because once clean shaven, you can clean your face pretty well. shaving cleanly probably cleans your skin all on it's own.

Anyone get one of those manscape trimmers?

My Short Cut Pro can be used as a manscaping razor. It does a great job as long as I remember to put a guard on it. If I forget it cuts too close & I get nicked which bleeds like crazy. Believe me, it's a bitch trying to get a tiny cut on your waterworks to stop bleeding.

I started using haircut buzzer to shave face and not bad except not as tight. Need safety glasses due to the fast moving tiny specks of hair.

I’ve been using a safety razor for about four or five years now. Prior to that I was using a Gillette fusion for like 15 years. From age 12-17 is the only time I used an electric shaver.

I pretty much quit shaving with razors and just use my Remington shortcut pro to shave my head and neck. It gets pretty close and I can do it daily. Only use a razor if I'm going to a wedding or something, Or if I'm cleanin up the boys for the missus

My Short Cut Pro can be used as a manscaping razor. It does a great job as long as I remember to put a guard on it. If I forget it cuts too close & I get nicked which bleeds like crazy. Believe me, it's a bitch trying to get a tiny cut on your waterworks to stop bleeding.

The SCP is amazing, I'll use it on the UDA but I don't even try on my begonias

Well, that Schick One Blade is the real deal, and FAR better then those rash inducing old school electric shavers.

That said, nothing beats the razor, if you want a clean shave. If you got a little beard going though, or are just lazy and don't care about a total clean shave, that Schick One Blade is the shit.

Back