Rate this dudes pad work...

Philly-shell thanks! I was actually looking up his style on google at the exact moment I was reading this post. I have the window open right now Floyd Mayweather uses that stance too, yes?

...amongst others.
He's the most famous amongst current users.
You can look up Zab Judah too.

You wont learn it from watching YT.
You need someone who knows and uses it , to teach you.
There are a lot of subtle complexities to it.

he's crossing his feet a little bit... he might wanna work on not doin that

he's turning his hips over into his kicks pretty good.. BUT HE'S DROPPING HIS HANDS ON EVERY KICK

he needs to keep his hands up and when he kicks. putting that lead arm straight out prevent counters

i was impressed with his knee's.. they looked crisp. his boxing wasnt bad for the most part, but his elbows are pretty wide. he'll need to keep them closer to his body once he starts sparring. it will help with blocking.

overall this guy was pretty smooth.. everything that could use a little work are easy fixes.

Last edited:
The thread title says rate his bag work. That's what I did. Maybe you should learn how to read you fucking twat.

And who gives a shit if you knew him since you were a kid. Big deal, what's that got to do with anything?

No one is disresepcting him you clown. We're providing opinions on a video that someone posted. And if you had read my post I clearly stated credit to him if he was a champ and etc. Again learn to read before typing tough guy.

Typical white belt expert meltdown.

Meltdown? Ok...

As several posters have already shown you don't know what you are talking about. As for explaining that I had already heard of him, someone was saying that people only changed their opinions because they found out he was a pro.

Actually you are disrespecting him, talking about things you don't know shit about, LOL at you calling me tough guy, what a keyboard warrior.

Bottom line is you obviously don't know what you are talking about and you got owned so now just shut the fuck up and fuck off and this forum will be a better place.

PS Axelator just post your stuff here.

Back