Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 95 Cyborg vs. Lansberg

Why doesn't Thomas Almeida get on this card? Does that dude literally fight once a year?
Dude fought three times or more a year since his debut and he just got KTFO so give him a break.

It's pretty underwhelming. I think I'll give it the "VIP" treatment.

Paul Felders boring ass knocks it down a notch

That's the most obvious for you? Not Cyborg smashing her 20th undersized can in a 5 rounder that will last 20 seconds?
You mean the thing that she's done for nearly all of her decade long career? No. It's not surprising.

Putting a former champion who was once considered the best fighter on the planet 3 years ago up against a guy who's only UFC win was considered a robbery and is 1-3 overall with 4 mediocre performances? Yeah, that's the surprising thing.

5.5 on paper, tho those usually end up being much better in reality than the cards that look like 8+/10s on paper

10 outta 10 because Goat Cyborg is headlining at her own special CW division. When your Goat you can do these things. In before butthurt fans.
Is that why Kimbo did it too? Makes sense, considering they are/were both sideshows for the UFC.

Just make the damn 145 women's division already.

You mean the thing that she's done for nearly all of her decade long career? No. It's not surprising.

Putting a former champion who was once considered the best fighter on the planet 3 years ago up against a guy who's only UFC win was considered a robbery and is 1-3 overall with 4 mediocre performances? Yeah, that's the surprising thing.

It's surprising they put her obvious squash match as the main event.

The Barao fight is ridiculous too. They're obviously trying to get the Brazilians easy brutal wins. Shit sucks.

I really hope for a Khabib/Tavares moment of silence on this card.

It's surprising they put her obvious squash match as the main event.

The Barao fight is ridiculous too. They're obviously trying to get the Brazilians easy brutal wins. Shit sucks.

I really hope for a Khabib/Tavares moment of silence on this card.
Naaaaw, they're paying her major money, they may as well put her in the spotlight.

Man, imagine they just out Barberena on here against another prospect.

I'll laugh to the point of tears.

The Cyborg hate is unreal.

She's under Ufc contract.

She is probably the third most popular female fighter in the entire business.

She fighting in her home country.

What doesn't make sense?

With what talent?
Unfortunately this. I'd love to see Cyborg get her own division. She deserves it. The talent just isn't there. You can't create a new division when there's like 5 fighters you could add to it.

Wow this card grew faster than mushrooms on a turd.

It might appear weak looking at first but there are fun matchups and it could end up as a pretty entertaining card like FN 90 and 91.

But the main event is totally pointless. A fight in a weight division that doesnt even exist in the UFC, and I dont even know the chick that Cyborg's going to prisonrape.

Also, lol@Nover being in a co main fight even of a free card. I'll laugh if it happens this way.

Anyway, Im gonna go with a 6/10 which is DECENT in my book.

It was already a horrible card but having Cyborg fighting another can as the headliner makes it unwatchable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back