Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 95 Cyborg vs. Lansberg

It'll be funny of Lansberg KOs Cyborg, Lansberg has 67% ko/tko rate but Cyborg has 88%, still though anything can happen in a fight right?

http://www.ufc.com.br/news/card-completo-ufc-brasilia-cris-cyborg-setembro

Event in the federal capital takes place on September 24

The Ultimate announced Thursday the complete card of UFC Brasilia, held on 24 September at the Nilson Nelson Gymnasium, in the federal capital.

The event will be led by Brazilian Cris Cyborg , which will, in weight-matched, their second performance in the Octagon, but will also take into former champions action, house athletes and a number of well ranked athletes.

female duel leads the card

All eyes in Brasilia will be on perhaps the best fighter in the world in activity. After the debut successfully Ultimate in Curitiba, Cris Cyborg will step for the second time in the Octagon on Brazilian soil and will face Sweden's Lina Lansberg in the main event fight.

Current featherweight Invicta FC champion, Cyborg defending an unbeaten record of over ten years in MMA, and will face a rookie opponent in the UFC, who will try to shock the world.Like the previous fight Cris Cyborg, fighting will be weight-matched to 63,5kg.

Athlete house fight on the main card

The event will have an extra special taste for featherweight Renato Mohican . In his third fight in Ultimate, 27 - year-old will have the opportunity to compete in his home town, on the main card. He will face Mike De La Torre and seek to maintain their unbeaten record eleven fights in his career.

Partner Mohican training, and also a native of Brasilia, Rani Yahya is another who will perform in front of friends and family in the confrontation with the Japanese Michinori Tanaka , which closes the preliminary card.

Event mixes youth and veterans

The UFC Brasilia will be attended by some famous names, such as the former champion Renan Barao, who faces Phillipe Nover at featherweight in the co-main event, and Antonio Silva, who duels with Roy Nelson by heavy.

However, the event is also an opportunity for some young athletes seek their place in the Ultimate, as is the case of Joaquim "Netto BJJ" Silva, light-weight 27, who goes after his third win in the Octagon, and the environment -Medium Luan Chagas , 23, who, after a draw with Sergio Moraes in his UFC debut, seeks first win against Shinsho Anzai .

Tickets for the event will be on sale from August 29. More info here.

CARD HOME:

Weight married (to 63,5kg): Cris Cyborg x Lina Lansberg

Flyweight: Renan Barao x Phillipe Nover

Heavyweight Roy Nelson x Antonio Silva

Lightweight: Francisco Trinaldo x Paul Felder

Lightweight: Michel Prazeres x Gilbert Burns

Flyweight: Renato Moicano x Mike De La Torre

PRELIMINARY CARD:

Bantamweight: Rani Yahya x Michinori Tanaka

Flyweight: Jussier Formiga x Dustin Ortiz

Welter: Vicente Luque x Hector Urbina

Lightweight: Joaquim SIlva x Gregor Gillespie

Welterweight: Erick Silva x Brandon Thatch

Welterweight: Luan Chagas x Shinsho Anzai

Lightweight: Alan Patrick x Steven Ray

That's pretty poor, considering Bigfoot getting KTFO by a slingshot from Nelson is the most appealing thing on there. Thatch getting RNC'ed and Wandershe bullying a newcomer, plus the ghost of Barao against a random someone don't do it for me. Burns vs Prazeres should be fun though, and if Trinaldo doesn't play it safe that could be fun.

@chunglii With another fight or two, you think the UFC would consider signing Megan Anderson to fight Cyborg? More likely to happen in Invicta but I'd like it in the UFC.

If they do a W145 it should be Cyborg vs Megan for the title. but I doubt the UFC does a W145 anytime soon. Cyborg should be defending her belt in Invicta instead of fighting overmatched girls at 140 that aren't superfights.

Felder vs Trinaldo should be fun. Other than that, meh.
5/10

Really hope Lina somehow manages to pull off the upset and knock Cyborg out. Its a fucking joke that Cyborg spends a career ducking everyone and gets rewarded with hand picked opponents in a division that doesn't really exist and a main event.

Just makes the sport look bad.

I like the card. The next Anderson/GSP is on it. I'm going to recline back and eat me a it's not delivery it's digiorno and glass of

yoho.jpg

It's amazing that a part-time UFC fighter and reigning champion in another organization is headlining a UFC card. Kudos to them for that. Should be a big finish for the Brazilian crowd, they'll love it. And they'll need to get their hopes up after watching Bigfoot sadly crumble.

But Barao should also pick up a big win for them too.

Really hope Lina somehow manages to pull off the upset and knock Cyborg out. Its a fucking joke that Cyborg spends a career ducking everyone and gets rewarded with hand picked opponents in a division that doesn't really exist and a main event.

Just makes the sport look bad.

Yeah I am getting of her talking, talking, talking about girls ducking her when she knows the UFC and Dana are not going to cater to her desires. So she should man the hell up and drop down and weight and stop taking the supplements she is taking to help her with her strength/muscles. She would still be probably the strongest woman there even if she lose some muscles.

6/10

maybe a 7 if I find out that lina chick is any good

Meh/10

No idea what "The Next Anderson Silva" is doing in the co-main vs Henan
<6>

Going to be the highest rated fs1 fight night of the year.

Hopefully Stevie Ray knocks the crap out of Patrick. The silence will be awesome.

Nothing against Patrick though. Gotta support Stevie

Should be entertaining. Has potential for many finishes. Only thing that worries me is Michel taking a fat dump on Gilbert. Hopefully Farmer Burns farms his ass, @Wadtucket style.
Thatcher and Borg will blow wad coating the entirety of the canvas setting the stage for ass farmer Burns to farm and burst

Id give it a 6.5
Im not really wanting to see BF fight Roy. BF has been knocked out enough already. ..and Roy has a chin of concrete. I don't see how BF doesn't get KOd here.
There are some fun fights on here...but they could have used a bigger name, and actual UFC fighters to headline the event.

Main event sucks, but the rest of the card ain't that bad, aside from Barao/Nover, of course. Gillespie's fight and Felder/Massaranduba are the fights I'm looking forward to the most. 7.5/10 "It's okay".

BOOOOOOO

a real main event is needed. having cyborg main eventing is a slap in the face. she cant even fight in a proper weight class. if we get another shitty ending like her last fight, then whats the point?

judging by how fightpass is now getting one of the best fights of the card nowadays, I wouldnt be surprised if silva vs thatch main evented the free prelims. or yahya vs tanaka.. i mean, one can argue this weekends free fp prelims main event in swanson vs kawijiri is as good as the main/comain.

Last edited:
Back