Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 95 Cyborg vs. Lansberg

What a weird night of fights, should be a fun one though. Is it confirmed for FS1? I got a good feeling this could end up on Fight Pass if not

Excited to see Shinsho 'Animal' Anzai got a fight

image.png

If they do a W145 it should be Cyborg vs Megan for the title. but I doubt the UFC does a W145 anytime soon. Cyborg should be defending her belt in Invicta instead of fighting overmatched girls at 140 that aren't superfights.
Could Anderson make 140?

FS1 Main Card:

Cris "Cyborg" Justino vs. Lina Lansberg
Renan Barao vs. Phillipe Nover
Roy Nelson vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva
Paul Felder vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Gilbert Burns vs. Michel Prazeres
Erick Silva vs. Brandon Thatch

FS1 Prelims:

Steven Ray vs. Alan Patrick
Jussier Formiga vs. Dustin Ortiz
Rani Yayha vs. Michinori Tanaka
Gregor Gillespie vs. Joaquim Silva

Fight Pass Prelims:

Mike De La Torre vs. Renato Moicano
Vicente Luque vs. Hector Urbina
Luan Chagas vs. Shinsho Anzai

Please keep in mind that like most other rating threads, the bout order for this card has not yet been determined. With that being said, WOW. This card came together incredibly fast. With so many popular Brazilian fighters looking to get on this card like Vitor, Anderson its weird they couldn't come up with a better matchup than Cyborg vs. Lansberg but for a card that came together so quickly, I'm not mad at it. My only complaint is I want to see Cyborg vs. some real competition and maybe not send Nover out there to get murdered, but oh well. I give this card a 7/10. What do you think?
Stevie Ray is on it..... therefore its a 10 from me Bob

What a weird night of fights, should be a fun one though. Is it confirmed for FS1? I got a good feeling this could end up on Fight Pass if not

Excited to see Shinsho 'Animal' Anzai got a fight

View attachment 126805
I believe it was already confirmed for FS1 but I could be wrong, I could see it being FP too. I'd probably prefer it be FP. The platform needs more exclusive events.

I believe it was already confirmed for FS1 but I could be wrong, I could see it being FP too. I'd probably prefer it be FP. The platform needs more exclusive events.
No doubt it def seems like it would be perfect for fight pass

10 outta 10 because Goat Cyborg is headlining at her own special CW division. When your Goat you can do these things. In before butthurt fans.

You're

Squash matches in main and comain. This blows. 5 rounds for a 20 second fight.

They should have put Cyborg's can crushing as the 2nd or 3rd fight on the card and got a decent name as headliner, like Lil Nog or Vitor.

But it's Brazil. They love their heroes smashing cans. Almost the opposite of Japan, where they'd put Sakuraba vs Hunt or some shit.

Nelson has also lost 4 out of his last 5. Bigfoot will have a huge size and reach advantage, I really don't think that its that bad of a match up

That being said, Big Country by KO

And I assume Joe Silva is still UFC match maker. Otherwise, these new owners are gona kill somebody.

Nelson drops him hard and early.. this will probably be the last fight of Bigfoot in UFC I reckon.

There is a lot of weird match ups here..Barao/Nover being the most obvious.

That's the most obvious for you? Not Cyborg smashing her 20th undersized can in a 5 rounder that will last 20 seconds?

Jesus ....... Bigfoot must of had an affair with Joe Silvas wife or something ......

Back