Steven Ray vs. Alan Patrick
Jussier Formiga vs. Dustin Ortiz
Rani Yayha vs. Michinori Tanaka
Gregor Gillespie vs. Joaquim Silva

Fight Pass Prelims:

Mike De La Torre vs. Renato Moicano
Vicente Luque vs. Hector Urbina
Luan Chagas vs. Shinsho Anzai

Please keep in mind that like most other rating threads, the bout order for this card has not yet been determined. With that being said, WOW. This card came together incredibly fast. With so many popular Brazilian fighters looking to get on this card like Vitor, Anderson its weird they couldn't come up with a better matchup than Cyborg vs. Lansberg but for a card that came together so quickly, I'm not mad at it. My only complaint is I want to see Cyborg vs. some real competition and maybe not send Nover out there to get murdered, but oh well. I give this card a 7/10. What do you think?

they found a good fight for bigfoot even. I give this a 7 and would be an 8 if they find a proper ME for it...

has cyborg vs lina been confirmed? yesterday on twitter it seem'd like cyborg didn't know what the fuck was going on

There is a lot of weird match ups here..Barao/Nover being the most obvious.

Cyborg, Felder, Trinaldo, NettoBJJ, Burns, and Luque are all worth watching.

7/10

Should be entertaining. Has potential for many finishes. Only thing that worries me is Michel taking a fat dump on Gilbert. Hopefully Farmer Burns farms his ass, @Wadtucket style.

Should be entertaining. Has potential for many finishes. Only thing that worries me is Michel taking a fat dump on Gilbert. Hopefully Farmer Burns farms his ass, @Wadtucket style.
Burns BJJ is so damn good, I doubt Prazeres will be able to do that. Shit, at least I hope not. Prazeres is fuckin' terrible to watch. If he lays on Burns and wins, cut his ass.

giphy.gif

Thank fucking Sage UFC 202 is coming up.

There are some serious mismatches on that card.

This Card SUCKSSS!!! There I said it. And I am tired of Cyborg fighting girls she has no business fighting. Diet down and move down where you should be fighting. I know it is not her fault that the there is no 145 pound division in the UFC but she has to make due with what is present. fights I want Cyborg to do are against, Holm, Miesha, Rhonda, Nunez and schevlonko not Langsberg.

10 outta 10 because Goat Cyborg is headlining at her own special CW division. When your Goat you can do these things. In before butthurt fans.

It's a terrible card that will be remembered for being Bigfoot's last fight..........................hopefully. I dont care how shallow HW is, if he loses he's gotta go

Eh, 6.5/10. There are definitely a few fights I'm interested in (Thatch-Silva, Stevie Ray, Gregor Gillespie's debut, Ortiz-Formiga, and Moicano). That said, the main and co-main will likely turn out to be horrific mismatches, and BIgfoot will probably get KO'd again. Tbh this card has no names that really get me excited.

This Card SUCKSSS!!! There I said it. And I am tired of Cyborg fighting girls she has no business fighting. Diet down and move down where you should be fighting. I know it is not her fault that the there is no 145 pound division in the UFC but she has to make due with what is present. fights I want Cyborg to do are against, Holm, Miesha, Rhonda, Nunez and schevlonko not Langsberg.

The 135 division is weak as hell too

1/10 only gets the 1 because antonio chinless silva is getting put to sleep by a morbidly obese man

@chunglii With another fight or two, you think the UFC would consider signing Megan Anderson to fight Cyborg? More likely to happen in Invicta but I'd like it in the UFC.

Why doesn't Thomas Almeida get on this card? Does that dude literally fight once a year?

Back